Ballers Miami locations

miamijimf

Pier Park?  

I thought the 3 identical buildings in the background look like Trump Towers Sunny Isles.  But now I don't think this is right.  Sorry!

Edited by Susanna Girl
  • Like 1

I think you got the right area airtommy.  :flowers:  Here is a photo from the Oleta River State Park N. of Miami.  The fishing pier looks very similar.

p.jpg

17 minutes ago, miamijimf said:

I think you got the right area airtommy.  :flowers:  Here is a photo from the Oleta River State Park N. of Miami.  The fishing pier looks very similar.

p.jpg

I was on that pier with DanJ visiting a Burn Notice location.  I think Fiona was a hostage in a shack or something.

Susanna, looks like you were right about Trump Sunny Isles in the background.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, airtommy said:

I was on that pier with DanJ visiting a Burn Notice location.  I think Fiona was a hostage in a shack or something.

Susanna, looks like you were right about Trump Sunny Isles in the background.

Have you seen Danj lately?

4 hours ago, miamijimf said:

Here's another.  I have an idea about where it is but haven't searched for it yet.

vlcsnap-2016-10-01-20h07m34s317.png

OK, I'm getting a little worried about myself.  I found this in about 5 minutes.  I think I need to check myself into a clinic or something.   :)

212 S. Island Rd Golden Beach

https://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Golden_Beach/sold/1001029267-212-S-Island-Golden-Beach-FL-33160

I'm jealous of that arcade machine.   :thumbsup:

Edited by airtommy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, C Glide said:

You should be worried as I figured you for about three minutes on that one. :D

Ya airtommy you're slipping.  Try this one.

vlcsnap-2016-10-01-20h09m10s937.png

On 02/10/2016 at 4:07 AM, airtommy said:

No, not in many years.  We were on that pier 5-6 years ago.

Danj never came over to this forum did he ? He was very active on the old site (.org)

:D

9 hours ago, C Glide said:

He did a little but found the set up was not conducive to easily follow updates on his favorite threads. 

A shame - Ive never seen him post here ever! He's listed as a member but has never posted or comes online - or if he has it was over 8 years ago?:D

I remember him being active on .org but not here

2 hours ago, Matt5 said:

A shame - Ive never seen him post here ever! He's listed as a member but has never posted or comes online - or if he has it was over 8 years ago?:D

He was an active poster here 2008-2010.  He made 215 posts and started a bunch of topics.

http://miamiviceonline.com/index.php?/profile/43-danj/

Edited by airtommy

On 10/4/2016 at 0:42 PM, miamijimf said:

Here's an aerial shot from Ballers.

vlcsnap-2016-10-03-19h44m51s812.png

Anyone want to take a shot?  Wish us luck in Fla with the hurricane.  :wuerg:  I'm on the W coast but could be rough on the E coast just N of Miami.  Hurricane party tonight.

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 1

I just looked in map mode for two small lakes near wide open water, then switched to satellite to inspect each possibility.  I totally expected this to be down in southern Dade but nothing matched up.  It turns out there are hardly any such locales, so it was quick work to go all the way to North Palm Beach where I found it:

https://binged.it/2dzeLY5 

• Like 1