Nash Bridges - Blu-ray

sredd

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Be interested to see any review of this blu ray complete set 

Can't see to find any details on amazon.com reference the blu ray set only the complete dvd set - which looks like it has been pushed back to a November 25 release !

Edited by Matt5

1 minute ago, Jay1984 said:

never owned nash bridges, only catched some eps on tv and some of the reruns, would be nice to actually own it. :thumbsup:

yes - I agree particularly in HD ! :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up, this release will not have the original music, the publisher has a bad track record with quality control and 16 discs seems a very low number for 122 HD episodes; so even if they are error free, the maximum number of episodes on one Mill Creek Vice disc is 6, whereas with this they're going to need to house 7 or more to fit in on 16 discs.

I think this Nash Bridges release is one where it would definitely be prudent to wait for reviews before putting any money down. But if people want it regardless, amazon Canada have a much more attractive price of CDN$89.99 for the set, which is way better than amazon US at USD$144, but personally I'd still swerve it until we know if it's worth investing any money in at all.

22 minutes ago, bodie said:

Just a heads up, this release will not have the original music, the publisher has a bad track record with quality control and 16 discs seems a very low number for 122 HD episodes; so even if they are error free, the maximum number of episodes on one Mill Creek Vice disc is 6, whereas with this they're going to need to house 7 or more to fit in on 16 discs.

Really, no original music, possible compression, and at that price? Definitely I am waiting on this one.

53 minutes ago, bodie said:

I think this Nash Bridges release is one where it would definitely be prudent to wait for reviews before putting any money down. But if people want it regardless, amazon Canada have a much more attractive price of CDN$89.99 for the set, which is way better than amazon US at USD$144, but personally I'd still swerve it until we know if it's worth investing any money in at all.

Really ?! what a shame !:shout::D

I had heard VE did quite a good job with the dvds but had not heard about the blu ray ! When you say original music do you mean the Nash Bridges themes ?!:shout::D:D

42 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

I had heard VE did quite a good job with the dvds but had not heard about the blu ray ! When you say original music do you mean the Nash Bridges themes ?!:shout::D:D

There were serious issues with their DVDs sadly, faulty disc pressings. As for the music, yeah the intro did change for later airings too, but also unclearable music in the shows, sadly. We were so blessed with Vice in terms of the music on DVD and Blu-ray. I doubt we will ever see Nash Bridges as it aired in a domestic format :(

On 11/9/2016 at 5:35 PM, bodie said:

There were serious issues with their DVDs sadly, faulty disc pressings. As for the music, yeah the intro did change for later airings too, but also unclearable music in the shows, sadly. We were so blessed with Vice in terms of the music on DVD and Blu-ray. I doubt we will ever see Nash Bridges as it aired in a domestic format :(

A real shame !:shout: