Problems With the Blu-Ray Release!

Ferrariman

22 minutes ago, timm525 said:

What's missing? There are a few other topic on this section on the DVDs?

Did I miss a memo? 

Tim, Somebody deleted the main Blu-ray thread that a number of us had been commenting on for the past few weeks. Do you have a history of deleted threads you can view?

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

7 minutes ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

Tim, Somebody deleted the main Blu-ray thread that a number of us had been commenting on for the past few weeks. Do you have a history of deleted threads you can view?

Look at the Topic, I just posted on "What happened to the original MV Colors?"

Edited by Tony D.

1 minute ago, Tony D. said:

Look at the Topic, I just posted on Colors

Thanks Tony, I saw that,but the thread that's missing is a different thread. It was one where a number of us commented at length about the issues with the Mill Creek Vice Collection release.

You take the blue pill the story ends. You wake up and maybe the thread was never there.

You take the red pill...

Edited by Sonny-Burnett
  • Like 1

The address for the missing thread was as follows - http://miamiviceonline.com/index.php?/topic/12779-miami-vice-the-complete-series-blu-ray-october-11th-2016/&page=14

You can also see shared links to it on the Facebook page that are also now directing to pages that are no longer there.

I really hope there is some way to get the thread back up as 14 pages of discussion and information is pretty significant on this forum.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, bodie said:

The address for the missing thread was as follows - http://miamiviceonline.com/index.php?/topic/12779-miami-vice-the-complete-series-blu-ray-october-11th-2016/&page=14

You can also see shared links to it on the Facebook page that are also now directing to pages that are no longer there.

I really hope there is some way to get the thread back up as 14 pages of discussion and information is pretty significant on this forum.

"We have a problem, Houston!"  :wuerg:

• Administrators

Can't retrieve it either. I thought I might be able to, but it appears to be a feature which was in IP Board 3 but removed in IP Board version 4. :(

• Administrators
40 minutes ago, Noggie said:

Was Miami Vice actually released on Blu Ray???  I'm starting to wonder.  :D

It was all a dream... 

-

Now, who gets the reference... 

• Like 5

12 hours ago, James said:

Can't retrieve it either. I thought I might be able to, but it appears to be a feature which was in IP Board 3 but removed in IP Board version 4. :(

James, is there a chat feature at Invision Power where the deleted thread recovery question could be posed?

On 11/2/2016 at 2:42 PM, airtommy said:

Has the main Blu-Ray thread been deleted?

Yes I cannot see that either - had a lot of good stuff on there etc :shout: