Got New Shoes

James

• Administrators

Got me a pair of Lacoste Marice's. Getting ready for summer down under... :cool:

20161103_174301.JPG

I was surprised they had a pair of white ones, white isn't exactly popular in Australia. I'm pretty sure white of these shoes was discontinued here, no stores have them, I looked on every stores website. Not even the store I got it from had it on their website, must've been extra stock from before. 

Primsoll style shoes in general are slowly getting harder and harder to come by. :( 

I'm grateful to own a new pair of white ones. Hopefully these last a couple of years like my previous pair of shoes did.

• Like 4

• 11 months later...

For those still looking for Crockett similar footwear , these are really good . The first pair have the annoying loops on the upper heel but I cut those off with a hobby knife and you can't tell they were ever there . The 2nd pair is very close to the shoes Sonny wore a lot in the 2nd year minus the white sole . Found both of these on eBay . Links available if anyone wants .

s-l400.jpg

download.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/11/2016 at 6:55 AM, James said:

Got me a pair of Lacoste Marice's. Getting ready for summer down under... :cool:

20161103_174301.JPG

I was surprised they had a pair of white ones, white isn't exactly popular in Australia. I'm pretty sure white of these shoes was discontinued here, no stores have them, I looked on every stores website. Not even the store I got it from had it on their website, must've been extra stock from before. 

Primsoll style shoes in general are slowly getting harder and harder to come by. :( 

I'm grateful to own a new pair of white ones. Hopefully these last a couple of years like my previous pair of shoes did.

Very nice thanks for sharing !:hippie:

you're welcome sir . What do we mean by " good" on the watch site ? If we mean reliable then I'd have to say yes . A co worker directed me to it and he buys watches and knows how to repair them . He was looking for a specific Rolex and couldn't find one he could afford so he bought the replica from this site . Loves the Rolex he bought on it . If we don't mean reliable , I'm not sure what good means . My Ebel 1911 arrives in 2 weeks .

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Party_car1 said:

you're welcome sir . What do we mean by " good" on the watch site ? If we mean reliable then I'd have to say yes . A co worker directed me to it and he buys watches and knows how to repair them . He was looking for a specific Rolex and couldn't find one he could afford so he bought the replica from this site . Loves the Rolex he bought on it . If we don't mean reliable , I'm not sure what good means . My Ebel 1911 arrives in 2 weeks .

Post some pics of it, and let us know if it works good and if it's accurate. Thanks pal.

8 hours ago, codemaster94 said:

Post some pics of it, and let us know if it works good and if it's accurate. Thanks pal.

Yes I would also like to see that :hippie:

So do I . For me , 250 bucks is a bit of a hefty chunk of change . My friend hasn't had any problems with his Rolex replica . No green residue on his arm , no time loss issues or anything like that . I'm a little excited .

Well gang ... Got my Ibel 1911 yesterday and ... It was broken . The face was cracked very badly and it wasn't running . I was so mad I almost flung it across the room .

I sent a complaint to the company and am in the process of shipping it back to them . Seems I didn't read the order / add all the way through because it wasn't in a box . Upon furrher review , it costs an extra 25 dollars for a box and though it was packed in bubble wrap fairly well , it still somehow sustained some ugly damage . I'm guessing it happened in transit somehow and now I get to see what their customer service department is like . Very disappointed though . I wonder if they ship me a new one free of charge if I'll still have to pay the 25 bucks for the box ?...

10 hours ago, Party_car1 said:

Well gang ... Got my Ibel 1911 yesterday and ... It was broken . The face was cracked very badly and it wasn't running . I was so mad I almost flung it across the room .

I sent a complaint to the company and am in the process of shipping it back to them . Seems I didn't read the order / add all the way through because it wasn't in a box . Upon furrher review , it costs an extra 25 dollars for a box and though it was packed in bubble wrap fairly well , it still somehow sustained some ugly damage . I'm guessing it happened in transit somehow and now I get to see what their customer service department is like . Very disappointed though . I wonder if they ship me a new one free of charge if I'll still have to pay the 25 bucks for the box ?...

You should try www.pf-818.com . I use them, and I've recently made my first purchase for an Omega Seamaster Ceramic Blue replica. The email guy is Joshua and they're stationed in Singapore. It took a day to grow on me. His email is perfect88clones@gmail.com .

Here's a link to the Rolex Day-Date II that is a 41mm version of the 36mm version used on the show: http://www.pf-818.com/watches/rolex/daydate-ii-oversize-41mm/full-champagne-gold/r41ddf00133-yg-pres-fluted-gold-sticks-asian-3156-v-serials.html

• 6 months later...

Please could anyone tell me the make of shoes worn by Crockett (mainly in Season 3), a low-cut black leather loafer with lattice stitching continuing around the uppers? None of those on the forum are it. There is also a calendar stills shot of him wearing them, sitting in a steel-framed chair. I recall them from episodes The Good Collar and When Irish Eyes are Crying etc.

On 10/12/2017 at 8:57 PM, Party_car1 said:

For those still looking for Crockett similar footwear , these are really good . The first pair have the annoying loops on the upper heel but I cut those off with a hobby knife and you can't tell they were ever there . The 2nd pair is very close to the shoes Sonny wore a lot in the 2nd year minus the white sole . Found both of these on eBay . Links available if anyone wants .

s-l400.jpg

download.jpg

Hi there, do you have the link for the second pair, please? I'm looking for the black ones DJ wore in S3 and these are the closest I've seen yet. Thanks.