James

Got New Shoes

James

Got me a pair of Lacoste Marice's. Getting ready for summer down under... :cool:

20161103_174301.JPG

I was surprised they had a pair of white ones, white isn't exactly popular in Australia. I'm pretty sure white of these shoes was discontinued here, no stores have them, I looked on every stores website. Not even the store I got it from had it on their website, must've been extra stock from before. 

Primsoll style shoes in general are slowly getting harder and harder to come by. :( 

I'm grateful to own a new pair of white ones. Hopefully these last a couple of years like my previous pair of shoes did.

• Like 3

Tony D.

Nice shoes.........I like the alligator!  :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

Vicefan7777

You are really styling James :thumbsup:

Fresh Prince

They look really cool, and you get Elvis :cool:

Party_car1

For those still looking for Crockett similar footwear , these are really good . The first pair have the annoying loops on the upper heel but I cut those off with a hobby knife and you can't tell they were ever there . The 2nd pair is very close to the shoes Sonny wore a lot in the 2nd year minus the white sole . Found both of these on eBay . Links available if anyone wants .

s-l400.jpg

download.jpg

• Like 2

Party_car1
Matt5
On 03/11/2016 at 6:55 AM, James said:

Got me a pair of Lacoste Marice's. Getting ready for summer down under... :cool:

20161103_174301.JPG

I was surprised they had a pair of white ones, white isn't exactly popular in Australia. I'm pretty sure white of these shoes was discontinued here, no stores have them, I looked on every stores website. Not even the store I got it from had it on their website, must've been extra stock from before. 

Primsoll style shoes in general are slowly getting harder and harder to come by. :( 

I'm grateful to own a new pair of white ones. Hopefully these last a couple of years like my previous pair of shoes did.

Very nice thanks for sharing !:hippie:

Matt5
codemaster94
48 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

Thankyou so much for this information!:hippie:

Does anyone know if this watch website is good?

Matt5

I’d like to know that too Codemaster!:hippie:

Party_car1

you're welcome sir . What do we mean by " good" on the watch site ? If we mean reliable then I'd have to say yes . A co worker directed me to it and he buys watches and knows how to repair them . He was looking for a specific Rolex and couldn't find one he could afford so he bought the replica from this site . Loves the Rolex he bought on it . If we don't mean reliable , I'm not sure what good means . My Ebel 1911 arrives in 2 weeks .

• Like 1

codemaster94
10 hours ago, Party_car1 said:

you're welcome sir . What do we mean by " good" on the watch site ? If we mean reliable then I'd have to say yes . A co worker directed me to it and he buys watches and knows how to repair them . He was looking for a specific Rolex and couldn't find one he could afford so he bought the replica from this site . Loves the Rolex he bought on it . If we don't mean reliable , I'm not sure what good means . My Ebel 1911 arrives in 2 weeks .

Post some pics of it, and let us know if it works good and if it's accurate. Thanks pal.

Matt5
8 hours ago, codemaster94 said:

Post some pics of it, and let us know if it works good and if it's accurate. Thanks pal.

Yes I would also like to see that :hippie:

Party_car1
12 hours ago, codemaster94 said:

Will do .

Matt5
3 hours ago, Party_car1 said:

Will do .

I look forward to them too :hippie:

Party_car1

Yessir . Hope they are up to par .

Party_car1

So do I . For me , 250 bucks is a bit of a hefty chunk of change . My friend hasn't had any problems with his Rolex replica . No green residue on his arm , no time loss issues or anything like that . I'm a little excited .

Party_car1

Well gang ... Got my Ibel 1911 yesterday and ... It was broken . The face was cracked very badly and it wasn't running . I was so mad I almost flung it across the room .

I sent a complaint to the company and am in the process of shipping it back to them . Seems I didn't read the order / add all the way through because it wasn't in a box . Upon furrher review , it costs an extra 25 dollars for a box and though it was packed in bubble wrap fairly well , it still somehow sustained some ugly damage . I'm guessing it happened in transit somehow and now I get to see what their customer service department is like . Very disappointed though . I wonder if they ship me a new one free of charge if I'll still have to pay the 25 bucks for the box ?...

Vicefan7777

Party_car1, I hope it works out for you. Please keep us updated.  

codemaster94
10 hours ago, Party_car1 said:

Well gang ... Got my Ibel 1911 yesterday and ... It was broken . The face was cracked very badly and it wasn't running . I was so mad I almost flung it across the room .

I sent a complaint to the company and am in the process of shipping it back to them . Seems I didn't read the order / add all the way through because it wasn't in a box . Upon furrher review , it costs an extra 25 dollars for a box and though it was packed in bubble wrap fairly well , it still somehow sustained some ugly damage . I'm guessing it happened in transit somehow and now I get to see what their customer service department is like . Very disappointed though . I wonder if they ship me a new one free of charge if I'll still have to pay the 25 bucks for the box ?...

You should try www.pf-818.com . I use them, and I've recently made my first purchase for an Omega Seamaster Ceramic Blue replica. The email guy is Joshua and they're stationed in Singapore. It took a day to grow on me. His email is perfect88clones@gmail.com .

Here's a link to the Rolex Day-Date II that is a 41mm version of the 36mm version used on the show: http://www.pf-818.com/watches/rolex/daydate-ii-oversize-41mm/full-champagne-gold/r41ddf00133-yg-pres-fluted-gold-sticks-asian-3156-v-serials.html

Party_car1

Thank you for sharing that . Depending on what happens with these people and the Ebel , I may want to use a different source . Thanks again .