DJ's ex-wife Melanie Griffith and lion

cageyJG

Featuring her.... so it kinda fits, also be forewarned it gets a little bit graphic, as the whole film falls under the heading of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae8t-QKPVY4

although I do know that a few famous people who worked with them in their native lands have said that housecats are basically little lions, but it still falls under the heading of I wouldnt do that if I were you Tim.......

one of my favorite, apparent misquotes, from Home Improvement.

also it doesnt help that the lead guy in that looks like the Cow Bell Guy from the Walken Sketch.

Edited by Kavinsky

• Administrators

Awe...just a big putty tat.

I liked the pic where the woman was stepping over him in the kitchen. Bet she was reeeeeeeealy careful NOT to step on his tail. :)

The problem with owning a wild animal like that or a chimp is that although cute and nothing may ever happen, it only takes that one time when they lose it and people are killed or maimed. Unfortunately you can never truely trust them.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, James said:

Wow! That makes owning a pet Alligator look like a Kitten...

You could keep the alligator in the bathtub & play Crockett's Theme on a CD.  :thumbsup: :)

• Haha 1

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 4:13 PM, cageyJG said:

I have a copy of that movie on DVD. It's kind of trite and the acting sub par but it's a very interesting look at live action photography at it's best!

I heard an interview on the radio with the guy who filmed it and he was reminiscing about it. He said the guy actually got slightly malled by the one lion and the blood was totally real!

Melanie was very young...I think 15 or 16 or so? She had a small part as the live animals were actually the stars

• Like 2

• 4 years later...

She starred in "Roar" with her mom Tippi Hedren. I watched the documentary about the making of that movie and a lot of people got injured, including Melanie G. herself with a couple dozen stitches in her face after surgery. In general, i think it's gross keeping big cats as pets or exploiting them for profit.

• Like 1

On 11/16/2016 at 10:59 AM, summer84 said:

Just another ordinary day at home with lions. :)

I've watched documentaries with people owning wild animals and treating them like pets. It is crazy. :wuerg: 

ever seen Tiger king on Netflix?

19 minutes ago, sdiegolo78 said:

great show! guy's nuts!

They all are. :) 

I’ve never been more convinced that truth is stranger than fiction. 

Edited by Dadrian
  • Haha 1