What`s Love got to do with it

Sea-light

One of the best episode endings... :thumbsup:

Curiously, on (European) VHS releases of "Calderone's Return", they used "Many Rivers To Cross" (Jimmy Cliff cover) sung by Joe Cocker instead of Tina Turner.

I've probably got the VHS tape release version still in my basement somewhere... maybe I will look for it some time and then do it into a clip for youtube.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Daytona74 said:

One of the best episode endings... :thumbsup:

Curiously, on (European) VHS releases of "Calderone's Return", they used "Many Rivers To Cross" (Jimmy Cliff cover) sung by Joe Cocker instead of Tina Turner.

I've probably got the VHS tape release version still in my basement somewhere... maybe I will look for it some time and then do it into a clip for youtube.

It would be great! 

I'm going to have to get a USB TV card first for my laptop. I had a PCI TV card in my old desktop PC, but that PC died a while ago, and at the moment I only use my laptop at home. :p

As far as I am aware, the closing credits montage is the same, but maybe they did change it here and there. We'll see. Haven't found the VHS tape yet, but I don't normally throw away old things like that... not if it's got something to do with Miami Vice anyway...:)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Daytona74 said:

I'm going to have to get a USB TV card first for my laptop. I had a PCI TV card in my old desktop PC, but that PC died a while ago, and at the moment I only use my laptop at home. :p

As far as I am aware, the closing credits montage is the same, but maybe they did change it here and there. We'll see. Haven't found the VHS tape yet, but I don't normally throw away old things like that... not if it's got something to do with Miami Vice anyway...:)

:)