www,miami-vice.org

S0NNY

• Administrators

We actually took possession of the jukebox but because of copyright laws we can't use it. ;(  That's an .org story for another day!  Let me do a little research first!

• Administrators

The jukebox was one of the coolest features of .org.  While looking at the episodes you could click on any song from that episode and listen to it while you were browsing the site.

Now, how we got it. Some old time members might remember this story.  I had mentioned in the past how Randolph (the creator and owner of .org) would disappear for days or weeks at a time. Well it got to the point where he had disappeared for months. There was nobody else that could help me with any problems that might arise and I would just have to wait until he reappeared.

One day I received an e-mail from another member named Lavin.  He proceeded to tell me that he couldn't get hold of Randolph. It turns out that he was storing much of the .org site on his servers and wanted to know what to do with it.  It was around this time that Randolph miraculously reappeared and decided to give the site to martijn and Tifany. I contacted martijn and relayed the info. Martijn then proceeded to call Lavin a liar. Said he had never heard of him, etc., etc.   So I then posted martijn's comments on the open forum for Lavin to see. Lavin then posted, telling everyone that Ferrariman was right with his information and because martijn had dissed him he decided to give everything he had to us instead of martijn! What a burn!  We in turn got the jukebox and loads of episode pics and other goodies! This was probably the beginning of the end for .org!   Funny thing was that if you clicked on the properties of any episode picture you could see the words mr.lavin in the picture link. 

• Like 1