Happy Birthday, Ferrariman!

ivoryjones

Happy Birthday to the .......MAN !   ...........Ferrariman!   :shout:  

You are the "Administrator of all Administrators" ....which is like the "Capo di tutti Capi" .....in the Mafia. ( no connection though ).

Having steered this Miami Vice, "St. Vitis Dance" through calm and rough waters  over the many years, you earned this title.

I'm very angry :evil: and embarrassed :o with myself because I knew about your birthday for about a week. I was going to post it last night about 11PM but I wanted to wait until after midnight, so it would be on the 7th. Unfortunately, I fell asleep watching TV and completely forgot.

I am the first to honor people's birthdays who don't post or visit here in months but missed yours, Lou.....please forgive me.

I now wish you, Ferrariman  one of the best Miami Vice Birthdays ever!  :cake: :cheers: :gift: :balloon: :fireworks:

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Happy Birthday, Ferrariman. Still got your song? :) 

It's on my old PC which recently took a nosedive!  Do you still have it?

8 minutes ago, S0NNY said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY:)  Did you ever get Miami Vice style cake for birthday :))?

Several over the years with pastel colored frosting!  Working on getting one in the shape of a Ferrari! 

1 hour ago, Tony D. said:

I am the first to honor people's birthdays who don't post or visit here in months but missed yours, Lou.....please forgive me.

No worries Tony! I know I can always count on you!  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ferrariman said:

It's on my old PC which recently took a nosedive!  Do you still have it?

Same story here :/

• Administrators

Thanks everybody for the great birthday wishes!  Looks like I've got a few drinks waiting for me!  And maybe a Daytona birthday cake? :p 

Overall an uneventful but good birthday.  Another year older and hopefully a little wiser.    I had the pleasure of a great steak dinner with my wife (also my partner in crime Vicechic84) at one of our newest restaurants called "Chop"   Nothing beats a nice quiet dinner for 2 with the one you love!   With that said, it's back to business and hopefully many more years on this site, my second home and family!

Thanks again everyone!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Tony D. said:

I never heard this before. I guess you created it Dadrian! Very cool.  Especially DJ wishing Lou a Happy Birthday. :thumbsup: :cool:

Thanks, Tony. 

Yeah I made this for Ferrariman around 2008 or so. I spliced the words together (a la Duddy :) ) from a couple of episodes. 

50 points to anyone who can name the episodes!

Edited by Dadrian
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Well let's see. Lou sounds like it was from "Hit List" when Rodriguez told Sonny he was going into protective custody  Quote:  "Now listen Lou"

Birthday would be from the pilot  Quote:  "As a matter of fact Stan your wife bought me this shirt and it wasn't even my birthday"

Not too sure about "happy"

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ferrariman said:

Well let's see. Lou sounds like it was from "Hit List" when Rodriguez told Sonny he was going into protective custody  Quote:  "Now listen Lou"

Birthday would be from the pilot  Quote:  "As a matter of fact Stan your wife bought me this shirt and it wasn't even my birthday"

Not too sure about "happy"

Probably from the line " it ain't the bluebird of happiness" from By Hooker by Crook after the jumper scene.

And a Belated Happy Birthday to you Lou. Have been under the weather so missed some of the posts in here.

Hope you had a Great Birthday! :gift::cake: 

Edited by Sonny-Burnett