Joseph Mascolo has died!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

Ok, so I know that most of you are saying huh? Who is that?!  Well he was best known as the evil Stephano Dimera on the soap opera "Days of Our Lives"  but Vice fans who watched the show back in the 80's have unknowingly heard him hundreds of times. Still confused?  Joseph Mascolo is that deep voice we would hear at the halfway point of each episode during the commercial break. He was the voice that said "Miami Vice will continue"

R.I.P. Joe

• Like 2

I can't believe the actor, who played Stefano Dimera for 32 years is gone! It seems like a lifetime, that he spent his career working on set of "Days of Our lives..."

Portraying one of the bad guys of Salem, but was still a charismatic character. I read, that he died from that terrible and terrifying disease Alzheimer's 8th Dec.

Some bonus info there to me about him doing a voiceover. 

RIP Joseph Mascolo. :( 

Yes it is with sadness I read of his passing.  I use to be a huge Days of Our Lives fan.  Watching the evil Stefano wreaking havoc on that show was so much fun to watch.  Like JR Ewing being the best villain for night time viewing, Mr Dimera was the best for daytime watching. RIP big guy. 

• Like 1