Magnum PI Blu-Ray

James

• Administrators

Before I got into Miami Vice, I was a fan of Magnum PI. So much so that I'd sit in front of the TV every morning at 10am. So I watched pretty much every episode on TV. My dream car at the time (before the Daytona) was a Ferrari 308 like Magnum had.  I was planning to get this Blu-Ray along with Miami Vice, but I delayed it due to not being sure about the Miami Vice release.

"Manly Movie" done a review on the release here: http://www.manlymovie.net/2016/11/review-magnum-p-i-the-complete-collection-blu-ray-box-set.html

Here are some screenshots:

CycxSoTWgAE_2wK.jpg

CycxU_HXUAAFTny.jpg

CycxTd_XcAALkjz.jpg

It actually looks pretty good. And in his review he said it's the best Bluray of an 80s series he's ever seen. 

And I'm not surprised, even the DVD's of Magnum PI look amazing in quality. And the colours are all CORRECT. There's no problem with Magnum PI losing it's colours, no problem with quality. Makes it question why Miami Vice has suffered, but anyway... 

I'm looking forward to getting the Magnum PI Blu-ray. I might just go all in and get Miami Vice and Magnum PI after Christmas.