Favorite ep. of all time.

timm525

• Administrators

OK, here is a special poll for all of us to vote on.Which is your favorite Miami Vice ep.?Since there are so many that are close, There will be a limit to 5 votes per person. Meaning members can vote up to 5, and only 5, eps on this poll!It will be interesting to see which ones are in the top 5.If you mess up and don't follow the above instructions, :) , please PM me so I can amend your votes.

My favourite ep is a tie between Down For The Count and Death & The Lady.My top 5:1. Down For The Count / Death & The Lady2. Mirror Image3. Little Miss Dangerous4. Line of Fire5. Forgive Us Our Debts

Here are my favorites:1. Indian Wars (season four)2. Buddies (season two)3. Heart of Darkness (season one)4. Evan (season one)5. Tie! Back in the World/Stone's War (season two/season three)

Very hard to pick 5 out of 111 but have chosen the 5 that I've watched the most - Milk Run, Evan (of course), Prodigal Son, Payback & Child's Play

I find myself watching many episodes from season one and two. I'm huge on the first two seasons.Let's see, this is going to be tough for me, because I watch these two seasons quite often.I likeThe great McCarthyscoreone eyed jackhome invadersnobody lives forever Evanthe prodigal sonbought and paid fordefinately miamithe fixBut one has to understand that just because I watch these more often than the others....I still LOVE the other episodes too.

There should be no doubt about my no.1 favorite. Other favorites are Evan (still looking for a .45 cal MAC-10), Glades, Viking Bikers, Lend Me An Ear, and Hostile Takeover.

There should be no doubt about my no.1 favorite. Other favorites are Evan (still looking for a .45 cal MAC-10)' date=' Glades, Viking Bikers, Lend Me An Ear, and Hostile Takeover.[/quote']Err.... "Little Miss Dangerous" perhaps? :)

My top five (after much thinking!):1. Definitely Miami2. Payback3. Brother’s Keepers4. Phil the Shill5. Out Where the Buses Don’t Run

In my eagerness, I voted for one episode, and clicked on "submit". Then I read the instructions properly and found that I could make another four votes. However by then it wouldn't let me go back and pick the other four :cry:But just for the record, in no particular order, my personal favourites are:Tale of the GoatWhatever WorksDefinately MiamiYankee DollarHostile TakeoverAs you can see, I've always been more a Season 2 kinda guy.

I just decided to go by the ones I know I've watched the most -- the purely populist approach. They are mostly jammed into the front-end of S1, but of course I appreciate other full seasons and full eps. This is really an impossible task, so no surprises or self-consciously contrarian choices here:Brother's Keeper -- watched about 20 timesHeart of Darkness -- probably 10 or 12.Hit List/Calderone's Demise -- 8 or 10Prodigal Son -- 6 or 7 (And when I re-watched it a few months ago, was blown away at how great it looked)

Guest neworder

Thinking about it ive probably watched Fruit of the poison tree the most, cos i taped it off TV, the only S5 i had and i love that episode and can watch it over and over...

That would probably get my vote for the best post-S3 episode. There would be a few others in the mix, but FOTPT is really, really good.

In my eagerness' date=' I voted for one episode, and clicked on "submit". Then I read the instructions properly and found that I could make another four votes. However by then it wouldn't let me go back and pick the other four :cry:[/quote']Same here. D'oh! If a mod wants to reset my vote, I'd do it again, right, this time...

• Administrators

OK, gang!I PMed Papa and told him to PM me with his vote and the other 4 that he wanted to pick but didn't.So for anyone else that messed up on this too, please PM me with your vote you posted and the other 4 you wanted to vote for and I will correct it for you. I can not just reset you, it has to be edited by a mod now.Let me know.Thanks

Ah, help. I didn't read the thread before voting and picked about 9. That legal? If not I'll have to decide what eps I'll vote for.EDIT: I just counted, there's more than 19 there!

• Administrators
In my eagerness' date=' I voted for one episode, and clicked on "submit". Then I read the instructions properly and found that I could make another four votes. However by then it wouldn't let me go back and pick the other four :cry:But just for the record, in no particular order, my personal favourites are:Tale of the GoatWhatever WorksDefinately MiamiYankee DollarHostile TakeoverAs you can see, I've always been more a Season 2 kinda guy.[/quote']OK, Papa Amended!:done:

• Administrators
Ah' date=' help. I didn't read the thread before voting and picked about 9. That legal? If not I'll have to decide what eps I'll vote for.EDIT: I just counted, there's more than 19 there![/quote']OK, GinaAmended! :done:

OK' date=' gang!I PMed Papa and told him to PM me with his vote and the other 4 that he wanted to pick but didn't.So for anyone else that messed up on this too, please PM me with your vote you posted and the other 4 you wanted to vote for and I will correct it for you. I can not just reset you, it has to be edited by a mod now.Let me know.Thanks[/quote']Now that's customer service!