My Crockett -style clothing collection

TylerDurden389

Alright Vice guys. For the past few years I've been slowly building a collection of Crockett-inspired clothes, as well as working on how to style my hair like Ol' Don (made a thread here last year asking for advice). The good news is I found a way to comb my hair that *more or less* gets the Crockett look when they styled Don's hair in a more "squared" way (mostly season 2 style), rather than that "rounded style" most are more familiar with (season 1). I may even grow it out to season 4 length, but once I can do a ponytail I think it's time to grab the scissors lol.

As for the clothes, it took a lot of time (scouring ebay at least once a month), effort (figuring out what exactly my clothing sizes are), and of course money (mostly due to how much I've paid for everything thus far), but I have myself a decent little collection of clothes that I like to wear in various ways when I go out. Now, I don't go out trying to look exactly like it's still the 80's, but I do like to have a hint of that look in a more, contemporary way. No t-shirts, no slip-on shoes, and while I do have a pair of white dress pants, i never really wear them. I stick to khakis or gray or black dress pants. Shoes are always black or brown, though I'm still working on getting a pair of gray ones. I have a few more pairs of Aviator glasses, but they're in my car and it's too cold here in NY right now for me to run out and get them. I have a few pairs of Ray-bans as well. I like the Burnett style/Stallone's Cobra style with the blue colored shades.

I'll say this though, I have friends who do stand-up comedy here in NYC, and on a few occasions, some of these open mic-ers have called me out and made some sorta Vice or Scarface mention. So I know I'm doing something right, lol. I should also note that I have 2 more blazers on their way to my house right now. One is another gray, and another one is  sky blue (you can find it on ebay, it's a cheap price from a seller in China). Not sure if I'll ever muster the courage to wear the sky blue in public, but for the most part, if the weather permits I sometimes wear these blazers with jeans and sneakers. And who knows, if I do get to move to Florida someday (only 5 more months until I'll be allowed to put in for a transfer at my job), maybe then I'll consider doing the t-shirts with blazers look, as I feel it might be more acceptable there. I may even keep the jeans with blazer looks, ala season 5 style. I think it looks pretty cool as well.

Anyway, onto the pics.

01-10-17(2).jpg

01-10-17(3).jpg

01-10-17(7).jpg

01-10-17(9).jpg

01-10-17(10).jpg

01-10-17.jpg

11-30-16 (1).jpg

11-30-16 (2).jpg

20170110_213157.jpg

20170110_214124.jpg

• Like 2