Favorite movie scenes

ArtieRollins

I would like to add another scene to this discussion.  My all time favorite Western is "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly".  After nearly a three hour build up of tension, the main characters stand in the middle of a cemetery.  Those few minutes of just standing and looking at each other, no dialog, just great music, is a riveting piece of film making. :shout:

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Rocky 4 training montage, but I'm cheating here, as I'm posting a video I made for fun. It's a song that I feel is a tribute to the Rocky 4 training montage, even if the artist who made the song has never actually said so, and I synced it up to the training montage scene.

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/24/2018 at 2:09 AM, TylerDurden389 said:

Rocky 4 training montage

There's a WWF version of this when Bret Hart faced Shawn Michaels. It showed Bret training in the wilderness and lifting logs while Shawn was on all the modern gym equipment. I can't find it on YouTube but it's just as good if my memory serves correctly.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I first knew this scene from the intro of the song "Civil War" by Guns N' Roses. It said in the sleeve notes that it was taken from the movie Cool Hand Luke. But it was only many years later that I happened to watch the whole movie.

One of the greatest movie scenes of that era. :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

The ending of Thief, its absolutely riveting. It brings back that flurry of feelings I had when I discovered the film years ago. I never thought it'd have such an impact on me but it did. Also the scene where Frank and his wife try to adopt a child is quite good.