Detective_Crockett

Miami Vice Quotes 2017

Recommended Posts

Dadrian
30 minutes ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

Which ep was that? 

Also on “Heart of Darkness”,  just after Elvis nearly gets picked up by the wildlife commission :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ferrariman

Correct!  I believe "Heart of Darkness" is the only episode that was spoken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ferrariman

Quote:  "You wanna take in some dinner?"

Character and Episode Please!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
timm525

I can hear Tubbs asking Sonny this and I'm guessing it was in Theresa? I think Sonny said no, and that he was a shower and a shave away from monogamy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dadrian
1 hour ago, timm525 said:

I can hear Tubbs asking Sonny this and I'm guessing it was in Theresa? I think Sonny said no, and that he was a shower and a shave away from monogamy.

Close! You have the song right! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ferrariman

Tubbs yes,  "Theresa" no

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ferrariman
On 11/7/2017 at 7:18 AM, Ferrariman said:

Quote:  "You wanna take in some dinner?"

Character and Episode Please!

Hint:  It involves a stakeout and a girlfriend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sonny-Burnett

Thought I'd let this one go a bit to see if we had some other takers.

This is Tubbs to Crockett at the end of their stakeout when we see the vice-colored hot dog trailers returning in Nobody Lives Forever. 

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ferrariman

Correct!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ferrariman

Quote:  "I got my east coast people locked up in safe houses with their families, watching daytime TV"

Character and Episode Please!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheGreatMcCarthy
On 11/21/2017 at 6:37 AM, Ferrariman said:

Quote:  "I got my east coast people locked up in safe houses with their families, watching daytime TV"

Character and Episode Please!

DEA Commander in Prodigal Son 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ferrariman

Correct!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dadrian

Let’s see if we can keep it going here:

”Not to mention bitter, caustic, and angry”

character and episode please 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
timm525
6 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Let’s see if we can keep it going here:

”Not to mention bitter, caustic, and angry”

character and episode please 

 

 

Sonny to Tubbs in Whatever Works regarding the loss of the Daytona? 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dadrian

Yes, @timm525!

This thread will be history in a few days, so let’s finish strong!

Next:

”Patriots, all.”

character and episode please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dadrian
On 12/28/2017 at 11:13 PM, Dadrian said:

Next:

”Patriots, all.”

character and episode please

This was Captain Maynard in “Stone’s War”. 

I hope we can get a healthy quote trivia thread for 2018. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sonny-Burnett

That was Tubbs in the teaser of Dutch Oven, as the ripoff was occurring during the buy. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
miamijimf
2 hours ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

That was Tubbs in the teaser of Dutch Oven, as the ripoff was occurring during the buy. 

Correct.  Here's another "I used to work in the stock exchange until one of the brokers said when my IQ hits 20 I should sell."  Character and episode please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dadrian
3 hours ago, miamijimf said:

Correct.  Here's another "I used to work in the stock exchange until one of the brokers said when my IQ hits 20 I should sell."  Character and episode please.

Is this Sloan (sleeze lawyer) in “Milk Run” just before he’s rousted by C&T at the Bal Harbor shops restaurant?

ps- Jim, start a 2018 quotes thread after this one :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sonny-Burnett
3 hours ago, miamijimf said:

Correct.  Here's another "I used to work in the stock exchange until one of the brokers said when my IQ hits 20 I should sell."  Character and episode please.

Think that was Morty in his standup routine in Buddies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
miamijimf
1 hour ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

Think that was Morty in his standup routine in Buddies

correct

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now