Frankie Valli & MV!

Tony D.

I was playing "My Eyes Adored You" by Frankie Valli on my guitar and wondered what he was doing recently. :radio:

I Googled his name & found out he's 82 yrs. old, but is still performing around the country. Much to my surprise, it said he also acted in the Season 2 episode of Miami Vice, "Buddies." He played a mobster, Frank Doss. I kind of remembered this after reading it.

I realize this is something I should have known as a big fan of MV........but it only proves it's time for me to watch every episode of Vice from the first to last.

Is anyone else surprised to hear Frankie Valli was on Miami Vice?  ?( 

• Like 1

Just now, Tony D. said:

I was playing "My Eyes Adored You" by Frankie Valli on my guitar and wondered what he was doing recently. :radio:

I Googled his name & found out he's 82 yrs. old, but is still performing around the country. Much to my surprise, it said he also acted in the Season 2 episode of Miami Vice, "Buddies." He played a mobster, Frank Doss. I kind of remembered this after reading it.

I realize this is something I should have known as a big fan of MV........but it only proves it's time for me to watch every episode of Vice from the first to last.

Is anyone else surprised to hear Frankie Valli was on Miami Vice?  ?( 

He looks almost the same too ! 

He appeared on the great show The Soptanks also Tony !

Yeah, Matt.....The Sopranos.

He's singing about 20 min. away from me but the tickets are around $120 a person ......so I have to decide if I want to go.