Inaugaration Day!

Tony D.

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Ferrariman said:

As I always say Tony. Religion and politics, bad topics for discussion.  Overall I have to say that I'm proud to see that we, as a forum, have managed to have a very civil discussion about it all!  Can you even imagine this discussion with Rick Bravo and srobak thrown into the mix?! 

So while I'm here I'll add my 2 cents.  I may be wrong but aside from being an alpha hotel at times I say give Trump a chance. I'm no expert when it comes to politics but maybe he'll surprise us. And if not, to me, he's no worse than the do nothing presidents we've had for years. 

You know you have a friendly community when you can have a discussion about politics without it resulting in banning people. :) 

And if I can be completely honest, I don't even believe in government. I'm sort of a Libertarian Anarchist. xD

56 minutes ago, miamijimf said:

this is not the place to express my political opinions.  I hope everyone has gotten it out of their system by now and we can get back to normal.

+1 on that.

• Administrators

Make that a +2  and let's consider the topic closed.

Please note that any new topics attempting to continue the discussion will be immediately closed.

• Like 1

• Ferrariman locked this topic