'Python Patrol' targets giant snakes of South Florida

sredd

Guest neworder

Absolute wankersThis is a bit of a disaster and i keep hearing more and more about it, and i live in the UKReally hope they get a hold of the Burmese Pythons, Elvis is putting up a good fight but he needs help lol

Really hope they get a hold of the Burmese Pythons' date=' Elvis is putting up a good fight but he needs help lol[/quote']If they can't get a hold, then Elvis will have to share his crumb donuts with the scary phytons!

• 2 weeks later...

According to my sources (The Daily Show With Jon Stewart) is what happened is that during the last hurricane season, a large pet store was damaged real badly and a reported 30,000 snakes escaped and are migrating across Florida, supposedly they can travel miles every day and can multiply rapidly.

Python patrolWell when we went on the Everglades Tour in Oct 2005 (2 days before Wilma Struck Miami.) They said that it began with people wanting them as pets and then just dumping them into the everglades when they got too big to have as pets. The pet store and the hurricane has just added to the problem.When I first saw this topic I thought it was in the wrong section as I thought it referred to Monty Python's anniversary celebration in October.:D

I saw a show on the Discovery channel about how they found a python-crocodile corpse, and they tried investigating what had happenen...The python had swallowed the crocodile, but the croc was too large and the python couldn't handle it...apparently the python secreted some digestive fluids (acidic) which got out of hand and the python burst in the middle through which half the body of the croc came out...suffice to say that both the croc and python were dead...be careful when checking out the link! some people might gag!!!http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2005/10/06/1128191820927.html?from=top5