PIZZA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

I get the Lean Pockets. At 270 calories they are a good choice and when you're trying to keep your weight down, every little bit counts.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• timm525

• cageyJG

• Richie Rich

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Can you help with a translation for this one?"MIAMI VICE - sos' date=' ser, pieczarki, szynka, salami, oregano 21,50 26,00 32,50 38,00 "(I understand the salami and oregano)[/quote']Sure, Pal! :)"MIAMI VICE - sos, ser, pieczarki, szynka, salami, oregano 21,50 26,00 32,50 38,00 "MIAMI VICE - sauce, cheese, champignons, ham, salami, oregano. Size: Small - 12 inches (price - 14,50 zł), Medium - 16 inches (price - 20,00 zł), Large - 20 inches (price - 25,00 zł), Extra large - 24 inches (price - 29,00 zł).Also check this site below out :Dhttp://www.miamipizza.pl/

• 5 months later...

I started making my own pizzas, a few months ago. Would never go back to the big chain ones again. I cook them in the oven, on a pizza stone. I buy the base pre made from the local supermarket. Usually have pepperoni, red onion, capsicum, prawns and anchovies topped with mozzarrella and tasty cheese. Not only taste better but get far more toppings. Plus a fraction of the cost.:thumbsup:

I started making my own pizzas' date=' a few months ago. Would never go back to the big chain ones again. I cook them in the oven, on a pizza stone. I buy the base pre made from the local supermarket. Usually have pepperoni, red onion, capsicum, prawns and anchovies topped with mozzarrella and tasty cheese. Not only taste better but get far more toppings. Plus a fraction of the cost.:thumbsup:[/quote']Making your own is fun! I've done it too. Just like you said, you get far more toppings, and the ones you really want!I LOVE PIZZA!!!:happy: (wish I had one now.)