PIZZA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

Let's see' date=' Dinner, Lunch, Dinner and lunch again for only $12.00? That breaks down to about $3.00 a meal. Not too shabby.[/quote']Do you mean you'll have pizza 4 meals in a row? Ok that you love pizza, but doesn't it bore you to eat the same thing twice a day?Besides the heated pizza ends up tasting like rubber and probably looks like the one Louis eats in Milk Run.When he tells Eddie to have a slice he says something like "It's good pizza".*Pandina feels :sick:*WHAT GOOD PIZZA ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???? Yes, this pizza gets 2nd place after Lombard's vermicelli.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• timm525

• cageyJG

• Richie Rich

What is YOUR very favorite PIZZA?A family owned place?A major chain?A certain variety?I understand that not all Pizza places are everywhere. Some on the west coast don't exist on the east and "VICE" versa. Some in Europe don't exist in the U.S.' date=' and also "VICE" versa.Mine is a West Coast chain called, ROUND TABLE PIZZA. My favorite is a combination called, KING ARTHUR SUPREME.What's YOUR favorite, or favorites? (It will be nice to hear from those outside the U.S. too)[/quote']Join us on this delicious topic!

I'm always coming in on a thread... My favorite pizza is California Pizza Kitchen's BBQ Chicken Pizza. I don't really like pizza hut,domino's...due to the fact that's it's very greasy.

Join us on this delicious topic!

Oh yes, tell us how you survived after 4 meals with pizza! ;) (see my previous post)The pizza vending machine.... NO WAY!

I'd like to see someone else write about thier favorite Pizza Pie.(I had some for breakfast)

(I had some for breakfast)

Funny you mentioned that....Years ago we used to go to my friends cottage. we would grab a pie on Saturday night and there was usually some left over. Sunday morning we would just turn on the oven for five minutes and presto...PIZZA for breky!One time we left the box in too long and the entire cottage filled with smoke as the carboard box caught on fire!!! Yikes!!!epilogue: take the pizza out of the box before inserting it in the oven to re-heat.

:):)Caught fire huh? Pretty funny.What does everyone prefer if you eat it for breakfast?Hot, or cold Pizza?I've heard that cold pizza is rather popular for breakfast.I have to warm it up for breakfast. It's like an omlet.

• Administrators

Just out of curiosity, does cold pizza taste as good in the morning without cold beer?I for one have never tried that. :confused: (Let me clarify here: I have had cold pizza for breakfast, just not with cold beer. :))I prefer hot pizza at night with cold beer. :done:

• Administrators

OK, I admit, I have had beer in the morning. But only after a double night shift when this would make it my night time when I got home. :o...but never with pizza ;)

I have to say dominoes is my favorite not only because they started around 1986 but their thin crust is great!!!

• Administrators

I've noticed that even the chain stores and same owner stores have different tastes for their pies.By me, there is a pizza place called "Leaning Tower of Pizza". They have been in business for over 30 years. I have gotten pizza from them ever since I was a little kid with my folks. A few years ago the owner opened another location, "Carlucci's", closer to me. Sadly, the pizza there was no were near as good as at "Leaning Tower". I think it really depends on the cook making them and if they strictly follow the recipe by the store/franchise and the ingredients they use.If Tony D. is reading this one, maybe he can add his two cents worth on "Leaning Tower" vs. "Carlucci's"?Sadly "Carlucci's" went out of business 6 months ago although their pies weren't as good as the ones they make at "Leaning Tower".

Anyone ever heard of Chicago-style Pizza---Gino's East, Unos, Lou Malnatti's to name a few. From my former heavy travel days, IMHO, it's the best I've ever had anywhere in the world.

Where I live, we don't have chain restaurants (except for a Dairy Queen) so I get my pizza from mom and pop places. For the last year, I've been getting my pizza every Friday night at Paesan's. They have a special of 2 large thin crust pizzas for $17.99.When I'm in Boston for a Red Sox game, I always go to Pizzeria Uno. I LOOOOOOVE their deep dish pizzas. Especially The Chicago Classic (crumbled sausage with cheese and tomato) and Prima Pepperoni.

BTW. I believe you can order Lou Malnatti's on the web and have it shipped anywhere. I have heard of Chicagoans relocated to other states using this to keep their pizza coming in from Chicago. Check it out:http://www.loumalnatis.com/:gift:

Where I live' date=' we don't have chain restaurants (except for a Dairy Queen) so I get my pizza from mom and pop places. For the last year, I've been getting my pizza every Friday night at Paesan's. They have a special of 2 large thin crust pizzas for $17.99.When I'm in Boston for a Red Sox game, I always go to Pizzeria Uno. I LOOOOOOVE their deep dish pizzas. Especially The Chicago Classic (crumbled sausage with cheese and tomato) and Prima Pepperoni.[/quote']I'd love to visit a Sox vs Yankee game, and throw down some Chicago style Pizza. I think for a day like that, I'd be in Heaven!Man, that Pizza sounds gooood!

• 3 weeks later...

I was hoping for more responses, and more people outside of the U.S. to tell us about thier favorite Pizza, or Pizza chain.

• Administrators

I have an idea?How about we get the members to post their favorite pizza recipe in the off topic recipe thread?Click ---> here

I like Domino's pizza sometimes (Large delivery chain) yet The little ma and pop shops do it best for me. Joe's Pizza King In Grand Rapids, Mi is the best for me. A friend also:thumbsup:...And Home to the car club: The Grand Rapids Street Racers Association....As where your's truely is a member and the President....I lived in Dallas in '06 and I couldn't find a good pizza joint to save my life other than a 'chain', yet I replaced it with the BEST Mexican food I EVER had!!!...All depends what part of the country/world you live in!!...Mike

• Administrators

I've always loved Chuck E. Cheese's pizza.Of course that could just be a little kid talking. :)Click ---> here

Guest The Talk

I have an idea?How about we get the members to post their favorite pizza recipe in the off topic recipe thread?Click ---> here

Your pizza recipe is still missing. ;)I know: lack of time. Same with me. Two weeks ago I even made a pic of our pizza (especially for Coop ;)) we had for dinner but didn't find time to post it up to now. I'll do.... some time.... promised.... Maybe at the 10th anniversary of .ws... :D:D