PIZZA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

No, it's the correct term: pickle is water + vinegar + (in Germany only ;)) spices, but I know the difference between pickle and brine so I got what you said.

:):):) I guess my sentence made even more curious about what will come. ;)

Exactly! ;) I think I should rephrase the old saying into "curiosity killed the panda" :)

Sorry Coop for misusing your pizza thread for a clarification how anchovies are conserved. ;):)

Don't worry The Talk, we're not guilty, you and I are not hijacking the thread: anchovies are!!!I have the feeling our C&B will have anchovies nightmares tonight! :)

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• timm525

• cageyJG

• Richie Rich

Guest The Talk

Thanks for your support, Pandina.But I can't say what makes me feel even the more "guilty": Misusing a thread or causing nightmares. :)Maybe Coop never again eats pizza because he sees little anchovies dancing on them. :D:D

A Pizza I (and my family) really likes is a self - created vegetarian one. For the topping, you have to cook leek and mushrooms in a bit water, fill it up with cream and give a little bit salt to it. It´s liquid when you fill it on the dough, but it changes in the oven.Otherwise, I like tuna pizza or "Funghi"

A Pizza I (and my family) really likes is a self - created vegetarian one. For the topping' date=' you have to cook leek and mushrooms in a bit water, fill it up with cream and give a little bit salt to it. It´s liquid when you fill it on the dough, but it changes in the oven.Otherwise, I like tuna pizza or "Funghi"[/quote']Christine that sounds really good! I'm going to have to try that one sometime. I make a vegetarian one too where you brush some boboli pizza crusts with olive oil, put on some sliced roma tomatoes and buffalo mozzarella & basil. Then you put them on the grill - really good and quick, too.Did anyone ever have "mashed potato" pizza?

Gino's East is legendary for its Chicago-style deep dish pizza that's been ranked #1 by People Magazine. This place has super deep dish pizza" data-date=" which is about as different from New York style thin crust as you can get. This is the place that has writing all over the walls - graffitti everywhere inside the restaurant. My initials are up on the wall there - near the back. [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gino">

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gino's_EastEingefügtes Bild

Yep, we have that in the Chicago burbs and it is one of my favorites. Unos is another great one we have here.

Here´s a recipe for your children´s birthday:Take deep frozen past and cut it into quarters. Put ketchup on it and then create faces with mushrooms as eyes, little sausages as a nose, bacon stripes as a mouth, and rubbed cheese as hair. Then put into the oven for about 15 minutes. In Germany one would choose 200° C, but I don´t know what to choose in America.But children love that kind of Pizza.

I haven´t got a recipe for mashed potato pizza, but for a potato pizza.YOU NEED:2 eggs1 pack of dumpling powder5 soup spoons of flourMix the ingredientes, roll it on a baking tray and put on it whatever you want.

Did anyone ever have "mashed potato" pizza?

• 1 month later...
I'd love to visit a Sox vs Yankee game' date=' and throw down some Chicago style Pizza. I think for a day like that, I'd be in Heaven![/quote']It won't be 'Sox/Yankees, but I'll be at Fenway next weekend. Guess where I'm going before the game? :cool:

My folks own a pizzeria. That being said I'm pretty much fed up with the looks and smells of it.But sometimes, once or twice a year, I get the appetite for it.My favorite is by far - quattro formaggi

Anything with real cheese and not too thick crust. BBQ chicken pizza is pretty good, even though I didn't think it would be the first time I tried it.

Anything with real cheese and not too thick crust. BBQ chicken pizza is pretty good' date=' even though I didn't think it would be the first time I tried it.[/quote']Yeah, that is good pizza.I also like the spicy taco pizza they have at some of the Cici's pizza buffets.

I'm gonna buy a REAL Pizza tomorrow night! :thumbsup:

So, then take a photo of it, and post it here.Then we can critique it, and also critique your choice of toppings :checkbox:.

Mcdonalds hamburger and fries pizza???

Fries pizza sounds quite nice. But I think I'll pass on the hamburger one. :eek:

So' date=' then take a photo of it, and post it here.Then we can critique it, and also critique your choice of toppings :checkbox:.[/quote']Ah dude.... I ate it BEFORE turning on the computer this evening. Had I known that this was posted, I would have!It was a combination Pizza. :thumbsup:

I dont know if its common in US or other countries but here in Brazil, we have restaurants where you sit down and many types of pizza keeps coming to you. For instance: a guy pass thru the room offering slices of a pizza flavor to everybody, in few minutes later, another guy passes offering another flavor slices. Its what we use to call here a "Rodizio de Pizza" restaurant type. There are many restaurants doing the same with barbecue too. And you eat til explode! lol

It was a combination Pizza. :thumbsup:

Ahh - so it had squid ink and anchovies. Nice. Too bad there is no photographic evidence.

Ahh - so it had squid ink and anchovies. Nice. Too bad there is no photographic evidence.

There was....however the squid ink ran out of the film...:rolleyes: