Hello!

Assasinge

Hello guys, huge fan of Miami Vice (not the film of course) and I'm actually surprised this forum is so active almost 30 years after the show aired! I frequent the Knight Rider Online forums and that site is pretty much dead really. Anyway, I'm an old soul, I listen to a lot of 80's (several of my favorite songs are on MV) and I play the guitar, listen to the Beatles every now and then, and I'm an avid Video Editor. I even run a Video Editing server too. Miami Vice has even inspired me to go out and get a White suit with a pink or blue shirt to go on underneath lol. And of course, nothing's complete without those black shades and the Ferrari. Both of which I don't have. But I own a pair of Aviator glasses. Does that count?

Edited by Assasinge

Welcome aboard. |There are lots of real fans here, topics are discussed and debated and be3hind the scenes stuff is revealed from time to time.

Lots of info on here and there also seems to be a resurgence with younger folks as the DVD's have spun a new crop of fans almost every year. This resurgence is refreshing for one of the best shows ever on TV! Please chime in and participate.

Enjoy...

Edited by Stinger390X

Thanks guys! Quite a hearty welcome! Yeah, I hadn't seen Miami Vice till last year and ever since then I've been hooked on it! I even just ordered a Testarossa replica by Hotwheels to put on my shelf next to KITT!