Izzy on Jimmy Kimmel!

Dadrian

9 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Did anyone catch this the other night? Very funny!

Thanks for posting this Dadrian.........it's great to see! I just wish he mentioned his years on MV.

1 hour ago, Tony D. said:

Thanks for posting this Dadrian.........it's great to see! I just wish he mentioned his years on MV.

You're welcome!

His MV work was actually good, so it wouldn't have fit the joke they were making, but yeah--always nice to hear a MV shout-out. 

Martin Ferraro reminds me of my dad here. My dad knew he was funny, and didn't mind being or making the joke, as long as people were laughing. I think there's a good lesson in humility and confidence in that. 

Wow. Where were we? :) 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Vicefan7777 said:

Brought a BIG smile to my face.  Thanks for posting. 

Mine, too! You're welcome!! :thumbsup:

No way, that's Izzy now? Damn, he's definetly aged...lol...he still has that classic Izzy in him, even today! Sure as hell would love for him to have even a small mention of MV there, but it's ok.

He did get a little choked up at being remembered for his part in the movie. Then he joked in true Izzy form.

Someone should do a bio. on his contribution to Miami Vice and other movies. :thumbsup:

Just saw on imdb.com that Martin Ferrero was actually also on an episode of Nash Bridges...

But it looks like he had no scene together with Don Johnson... but maybe I missed it... just skipped through the scenes...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, agent 47 said:

Martin also appeared on a College Humor Youtube sketch spoofing Jurassic Park a few years back.

Now that was funny.  Martin was such a good sport to agree to do this skit. 

• Like 1

On 01/03/2017 at 1:54 AM, Dadrian said:

Did anyone catch this the other night? Very funny!

Ha ha ! Just brilliant - thankyou for posting !:)

• Like 1