Another new member...

Miami_Undercover

Hi all,

So I'm another Miami Vice fan from the UK joining the ranks. Been a fan since the original 80's airing. Such a cool program you know.

I love the music associated with the series, especially the Jan Hammer original stuff, which I'm hoping to find more about on this very forum. Also hoping to pick up bits of show trivia and all that good stuff :^]

Main day to day interests involve music, movies, old school video games. Mainly 80s/90s based stuff. Really into the whole SynthWave scene and although I'm no elite musician I do play electric guitar and have recently bought myself a nice Yamaha SY77 workstation.

Anyway, I won't bang on too much as I reckon the majority of the members here have similar interests! I'll look forward to contributing to some threads.

Take it easy

Miami_Undercover

• Like 1

Hey, we have another new one after me! I'm loving this place man, and I've downloaded almost every picture here on the site about the show that I've never even seen before!

1 hour ago, Assasinge said:

Hey, we have another new one after me! I'm loving this place man, and I've downloaded almost every picture here on the site about the show that I've never even seen before!

Welcome, Assasinge and Miami_Undercover, this is a really great site to be a member of.  You will likely learn a lot about a show that we are all very fond of.  We can sometimes get a little fanatical, but that goes with the territory.  I/we welcome your input to this site! 

Edited by mvnyc
  • Like 1