Left hanging...

Assasinge

Am I the only one that would be watching a episode of MV and something, or someone crucial to the plot suddenly has something happenn to them, they're in the hospital maybe and we don't know if they'll die, right? Then something else happens and before you know it, cut! The episode is frozen and you see end credits. Then you sit back in your chair and you're wondering, wait....what the hell ever happened to them anyway?...For example, the episode "Everybody's in Show Biz", where Mikey is stabbed at the end, taken to a hospital and askf for money from Rico, right? Then they leave but then go back to the hospital only to learn that he ran away somehow...well, did he die? Where'd he go?...So many questions sometimes...darn.

He got away. "Once a junkie, always a junkie" is the real moral of the story I think. That being said, he was dead at the beginning of the episode. 

MV was the first TV drama of any kind that I know of that used cinematic themes that required the viewer to think about such issues--other than "the good guys won". This started particularly in S3. 

• Like 4

I like those themes, actually. It wasn't always, the bad guys were caught, yay the end. The calderone thing dragged out for amost three seasons, I think. Although funny enough, I also hate the idea too but love it at the same time. *sigh* They don't make shows like MV anymore...

Edited by Assasinge
  • Like 2