New member: OCBman

OCBman

"It's goin' down!"

That was my favorite line from numerous episodes while the show was still in its initial run. I was twelve when MV first aired and I loved every minute of the show. It's so cool to find other fans and interact with y'all.

A quick note: I'm a sucker for anything involving Izzy Moreno (or Trini DeSoto). 

Thanks for all the great stuff I have already sifted through on the site. I'm so excited to have found this place.

OCBman

Edited by OCBman
  • Like 3

Welcome pal! No funny business round here, get in, get out, understand? Lol, welcome OC! We've got another Detective joining the police force fellas!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2017 at 9:25 PM, summer84 said:

Welcome to the site OCBman! :thumbsup:

Havent seen you posting that much OCBman hope you do !

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

my favorite episode has to be the Pilot..Brothers Keeper.   My favorite part is when Crockett and Tubbs find out they are both cops looking for the same man!

• Like 3

Welcome to the site! The pilot is definitely an awesome episode. I like their banter in the pilot a lot too. 

• Like 1

On 28/07/2017 at 7:52 PM, jenny said:

my favorite episode has to be the Pilot..Brothers Keeper.   My favorite part is when Crockett and Tubbs find out they are both cops looking for the same man!

"You know my badge says Miami Lou, but lately it's been looking a lot like Disney World." 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Detective_Crockett said:

"You know my badge says Miami Lou, but lately it's been looking a lot like Disney World." 

Great line !:hippie:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

Great line !:hippie:

I love it whenever Crockett goes off on one of his rants, it's always entertaining :D the short tempered Detective 

2 hours ago, Detective_Crockett said:

I love it whenever Crockett goes off on one of his rants, it's always entertaining :D the short tempered Detective 

Ha ha yes - this rant from the Pilot was pretty good - great writing !:hippie: