Might not be around as much

Shill

Feel a bit silly saying this guys but might not be on the site as much because I'm looking after my sister who isn't very well and getting radiotherapy. It's kind of a full time job at the moment but will try and log on whenever I can

• Administrators

I'm very sorry to hear about your sister Shill. :cry:I hope her therapy goes well with a smooth recovery.Do what you have to do for your family.We will always be here buddy!Best of wishes to you both.

I hope everything turns out okay with your sister, Shill. We'll miss you, but like Timm said, we'll be here!Of course, I'll be expecting some new Locklear pics when you return.

It'll be a treat for us whenever you can log on.Were not going anywhere.After out discussions about your sister, and when she's up to it, play the whole series of MIAMI VICE for her start to finish during her recovery.Give her our best.-COOPP.S. I wish this was an april fool's joke.

Guest The Talk

I feel very sorry for you and your sister.I wish you all the best to stand this through.Be there for your sister now - .ws will always be here.

Sorry to hear you're sister's unwell Mate. Hope she gets well soon with the treatment. We'll miss you. Keep in contact when you can.Best Wishes,Papa.

Sorry to hear that Shill. Family comes first. You can link up again later - this site will still be active/interesting/energetic with the same enthusiasts!Kindest regards.

• Administrators

Family comes first Shill, take care of business and come back when you can, best wishes!

Sorry to hear that Shill.I am also close to a person who is in the same boat and she is looking after her mother full time presently, as the cancer has gotten to a critical stage. She is very busy and I know that takes a lot of of an individual.Good for you for ponying up to do this. I hope you have siblings that can aslo pitch in, if not, then your hands are full.Looking forward to your return soon.

Shill, here's hoping for the best for you and your sister. Take care of your family and we'll be here when you can return. Cheers,

Might not be around muchYour sister is lucky to have you, Shill. Best wishes for her speedy recovery and a special hug for you from all of us!MJ

Take care of your family Shill and support your sister through this difficult time. Your mv.ws family will always be here.

I can't imagine what you and your sister must be going through. I know we had talked a little bit about this,but I had no idea..I wish her the best of luck

• 2 weeks later...

well I thought I'd have to spend less time on the forum but I'm actually on it more. Figure its a kind of therapy for me. It's in her bone marrow and getting radiotherpay for it for a while longer until doc's review it all. Until then I've got you guys and the vice to keep us going

• 3 weeks later...

well I thought I'd have to spend less time on the forum but I'm actually on it more. Figure its a kind of therapy for me. It's in her bone marrow and getting radiotherpay for it for a while longer until doc's review it all. Until then I've got you guys and the vice to keep us going

The Vice will never let you down, pal.Neither will the Vicers. Hope your sister is doing OK, and you too.