Cocain Cowboys

Machine Gun Kelley

Welcome back & thanks for the article.    They would have been arrested much sooner if Crockett & Tubbs were on the case! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Does anyone remember what episode of MV mentioned cocaine cowboys?  Was it "The Great McCarthy?"

Edited by Tony D.

Seems like it was in Tubbs or Crockett in El Viejo, referring to Texas Rangers. 

Also, in Viking Bikers when The Wire is posthumously speculating who may have killed him on the video tape. 

• Like 1

Billy Corben may have gotten the name Cocaine Cowboys from Vice.  Our favorite TV show was influential in many ways.  I heard he was a fan which is almost a certainty, don't forget Jan Hammer did the music for his movie.

Edited by miamijimf

did Zito say it? where they are in Pierson's room and seeing he was a Ranger , then Zito says "and now they're cocaine cowboys". and then Sonny says he doesn't think that's the old mans game?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AzVice said:

did Zito say it? where they are in Pierson's room and seeing he was a Ranger , then Zito says "and now they're cocaine cowboys". and then Sonny says he doesn't think that's the old mans game?

Yeah I was thinking of that scene!

On 15/04/2017 at 4:44 PM, Tony D. said:

I was also thinking of "El Viejo".......I must start watching all the episodes again! :thumbsup:

Good excuse ! :):D:p

• Like 1