My MV iPhone

ViceFanMan

I recently got an iPhone, and found this cool MV case...I love it! :thumbsup: The other pic is of a vintage postcard of the Blue Waters Hotel (probably from the mid to late 50's). It is now my wallpaper on my phone. The Blue Waters was used and seen in the episodes "The Maze" and "French Twist". I love my new MV phone and plan soon to once again...go through MV in its entirety (which I have not done in 3-4 years), starting with the Pilot movie and right on through to the end! Love this show, and love this site!! :D

mwo,420x420,iphone_6plus_tough-pad,420x4  58fbef0f771db_BlueWatersHotel.JPG.7485b9

Blue Waters Hotel.JPG

• Like 5

That is really COOL! :cool:  Every Miami Vice fan should have a case like that for their phone. :thumbsup:

I must do the same & watch MV. All 111 episodes! 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Awesome! :thumbsup:

Did you see this Blue Waters brochure I found last year?:

Awesome! I've seen brochures for the Blue Waters like that...it's interesting and cool to me...I love history! I have several Blue Waters postcards, including a black-n-white one from the mid to late 40's! At that time there was almost nothing near or around the hotel--it appeared to have an exclusive spot on the beach! Of course over time everything and anything sprung up around and beside it. I've tried but not been able to find out exactly what year the Blue Waters was built...but I'm thinking late 30's-early 40's. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ViceFanMan said:

I recently got an iPhone, and found this cool MV case...I love it! :thumbsup: The other pic is of a vintage postcard of the Blue Waters Hotel (probably from the mid to late 50's). It is now my wallpaper on my phone. The Blue Waters was used and seen in the episodes "The Maze" and "French Twist". I love my new MV phone and plan soon to once again...go through MV in its entirety (which I have not done in 3-4 years), starting with the Pilot movie and right on through to the end! Love this show, and love this site!! :D

mwo,420x420,iphone_6plus_tough-pad,420x4  58fbef0f771db_BlueWatersHotel.JPG.7485b9

Blue Waters Hotel.JPG

Thats great!:D

• Like 2

Just found this. You could try this out and customize your preferences. Sounds legit.

https://www.redbubble.com/shop/miami+vice+samsung-galaxy-cases

Here's the one you showed us:

https://www.redbubble.com/people/jonhorv/works/21153426-miami-vice?grid_pos=11&p=samsung-galaxy-case

Edited by codemaster94
  • Like 1

Yeah, they have phone cases for both iPhones and Galaxys...different ones and different sizes! They're pretty cool!! :cool:

• Administrators
13 hours ago, codemaster94 said:

Just found this. You could try this out and customize your preferences. Sounds legit.

https://www.redbubble.com/shop/miami+vice+samsung-galaxy-cases

Here's the one you showed us:

https://www.redbubble.com/people/jonhorv/works/21153426-miami-vice?grid_pos=11&p=samsung-galaxy-case

Nice. Thanks for the link.

• Like 2

I now have Crockett's Theme as my ringtone for phone calls, and a snip-it of the series Theme as my text alert! :thumbsup: :cool: :radio:

• Like 5

15 hours ago, ViceFanMan said:

I now have Crockett's Theme as my ringtone for phone calls, and a snip-it of the series Theme as my text alert! :thumbsup: :cool: :radio:

I'm pleased man fantastic !:dance2::thumbsup:

• Like 1

I'm never amazed that *we* are obsessed by a 30-year-old TV show, but I am amazed that 150 different Miami vice phone cases exist just for Samsung phones!

• Like 3