"The Robbery"

Assasinge

I came across this the other say: 

Turns out you can't find this in itunes as part of Jan's album! Anyone know why? It's also pretty clear this video was taken from the episode and the dialogue was removed, hence the lowering and increasing volume in audio. Is there a better version of this I can find anywhere?

• Like 1

It was never released. This cue was ripped from the DVD with Audacity by Crockettt (from this forum). The source was a European (region 2?) set, so the audio is a whole tone higher in pitch than the original North American (region 1?) version. I have a North American version I made if you'd like to have it. Idk where you are, or what sounds "correct" to you, or if pitch even matters, but you're welcome to PM me if you'd like to have it. 

I also have the version that was heard in "Sons and Lovers" when Jan revisited this cue. Great stuff!

In "Love at First Sighr" the song "Madness of it All" by the Ward Brothers plays when Crockett is taking a drive in his testarossa. Apparently the song isn't available on itunes for download. Guess I'll have to rip it from youtube or something. Anyone know why it's not on itunes?

I (and probably some others here) have that song and also an instrumental version. Email me if you want them. 

27 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

If anyone ever needs any piece of music from MV message me anytime. :) 

I want it all, I want the lot!