My Thesis Questionnaire ( 65 respondents needed)

ViceofEstonia

Hello Ladies and Gentelmen of this fine forum. Time has come for me to ask for your help. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdGQIA7_VFJHvVpv4S_rkfJQ8C6RpNFWCb_1vuDBk3PimvQ_Q/viewform This is my questionnaire for my thesis. Please respond to it so that I can graduate this year and pass it around to other forum members too. Thank You in advance ViceofEstonia

P.S If there are any technical problems do please inform me.

• Like 1

• Administrators

If this is for school, then my answer to question 4 might be a problem. :) 

4ef51730ad.png

Never mind, I'll just get rid of the last part. :p

• Like 2

Anything for the pursuit of knowledge - I'm in!

Can you tell us about your thesis work, and what is your field of study?

Really cool to hear about this project.  I just submitted my answer to the clothes question and I had to say Season 3.  

Fun!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, cageyJG said:

Anything for the pursuit of knowledge - I'm in!

Can you tell us about your thesis work, and what is your field of study?

Really cool to hear about this project.  I just submitted my answer to the clothes question and I had to say Season 3.  

Fun!

Well I study English Language and Culture but doing anything Linguistics related seemed dry as hell. So I went for the culture part and took one topic I really care about Miami Vice. I have written my theoretical chapter about Miami Vices influence in the 80s and now plan to write second part about current influence and based on all of us here more direct influence on peoples lives.

Hopefully this is last thesis i write. I have had to do it 3 times already. My first thesis was about History of Mafia in high school. Another subject that is dear and near to my heart. Once this university is done ill look more into that. My own brother was a high ranking leader mobster of Estonia in the 90s, he was killed in 93. This summer will be exiting for me.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Done. :done:

Hope to read more about your research here!

:thumbsup:

• Like 1