About Milk Run

Den Taylor

I just watched this episode again and noticed a couple of things....tell me what you think?

in the intro at the airport when the kid knocks over the table there's way too much milk shake (?) spill - on the floor as well as on Tubbs.. It couldn't have come from just those two cups, let alone that quickly!? xD Poor Tubbs!

Also, in the scene where they want to get to that Santeria chick at the cinema with the motorcycle gang...isn't that the Miami Vice theme? It's kind of in an endless loop with the part where Jan makes the guitar sound like a solo. I first though that it was a variation of the theme but I think it really was just a loop...? Almost got annoying!

The airport chase theme however.is exciting. Very tropical sounding...one of my favs.

Edited by Den Taylor

• 8 months later...

To be honest, to me it looks like about the right amount of milk shake on the ground.  It does seem like the milk shake was spread around on the floor beforehand, though.

milkslip.jpg

23 hours ago, airtommy said:

To be honest, to me it looks like about the right amount of milk shake on the ground.  It does seem like the milk shake was spread around on the floor beforehand, though.

milkslip.jpg

I agree with the amount too.  I remember reading something once, that people tend to way underestimate liquid volume in a container versus flat on a surface.  There was something about 3 dimensional perception versus surface planes that I don't remember.  What I do remember is they recommended taking a shot glass of water and pouring it on a flat surface to see how far it spread out.  I actually did it, and it is surprising.

• Like 1