Filming a scene of Miami Vice episode Brother's Keeper (1984)

MTVcops

Wow, thanks for sharing this man! As a fellow filmmaker, this is fascinating as usual to watch, I'll be sure to show this to my colleagues! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Susanna Girl said:

That was awesome!  Thanks for the share MTVcops!  :D

I agree - just great to see :hippie:

4 hours ago, airtommy said:

The audio is so distorted that I can't understand anything they're saying.

I did add subtitles to the video, but I see now, that it's not working. I'll try and fix it. This video, I uploaded has been posted before, twice I think, but it's always great to watch. 

• Like 1

On May 1, 2017 at 5:04 PM, summer84 said:

I did add subtitles to the video, but I see now, that it's not working. I'll try and fix it. This video, I uploaded has been posted before, twice I think, but it's always great to watch. 

It's not just this one, it's all the Wolfson videos on Youtube.  And nothing else on Youtube is a problem.  Weird!

Edited by airtommy

1 hour ago, airtommy said:

It's not juut this one, it's all the Wolfson videos on Youtube.  And nothing else on Youtube is a problem.  Weird!

Really? Well, that is weird. Could it have something do with what device you are watching on?

When I screen captured the video, I selected Stereo Mix High Definition as audio device. 

Edit: I've tried and find an answer to the problem and some people mention it's because of wrong speaker settings. Maybe this can help:

https://www.reddit.com/r/chrome/comments/27ho7u/some_youtube_videos_have_no_sound/

Or maybe try on a different browser. There are also some sites with solutions about distorted sound on YouTube.

Edited by summer84

• 8 months later...
10 hours ago, airtommy said:

That's the only time I've ever seen John Nicolella speak.

In these two clips from the wolfsonsarchives, I uploaded on YouTube, he's very briefly seen speaking and directing. :thumbsup::fireworks:

In the episode "Lombard" behind the scenes

And the episode "Milk Run" 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, summer84 said:

In these two clips from the wolfsonsarchives, I uploaded on YouTube, he's very briefly seen speaking and directing. :thumbsup::fireworks:

Thank you, great finds!!! 

• Like 1

On 20/01/2018 at 8:10 AM, summer84 said:

In the episode "Lombard" behind the scenes

And the episode "Milk Run" 

These are fantastic ! Thankyou :cheers:

• Like 1

That's the behind the scenes footage that should have been included in the DVD extra's and on Blu-ray. It's an incredible piece of Miami Vice history and a great inside look the fans have with these digitized videos. And I'm really grateful for the wolfsonsarchives providing this stuff, that we wouldn't have gotten a chance to see otherwise.  :fireworks:

Edited by summer84
  • Like 1

Just now, summer84 said:

That's the behind the scenes footage that should have been included in the DVD extra's and on Blu-ray. It's an incredible piece of Miami Vice history and a great inside look the fans have with these digitized video. And I'm really grateful for the wolfsonsarchives providing this stuff, that we wouldn't have gotten a chance to see otherwise.  :fireworks:

I agree Summer - why on Earth the behind the scenes featurette wasn’t included on any blu ray/ dvd set it’s all there :cheers: