Episode Title Font

ViceFanMan

I'm sure this has probably been asked before, so I apologize if this is a repeat question...but does anyone know what the font of the episode titles is? I'm not talking about the font of the name of the show, which is Broadway, but the font of the episode titles and show credits themselves. Thanks!

34 minutes ago, ViceFanMan said:

I'm sure this has probably been asked before, so I apologize if this is a repeat question...but does anyone know what the font of the episode titles is? I'm not talking about the font of the name of the show, which is Broadway, but the font of the episode titles and show credits themselves. Thanks!

So far, after lazily sifting through Microsoft Word because I'm writing a paper, I stumbled upon "Malgun Gothic". That one is pretty close. So is "Trebuchet MS", "TW Cen MT", and a few others. It's all so very similar. I'd say to just fiddle in between these choices.

Edited by codemaster94
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ViceFanMan said:

Awesome, guys...I'll check these fonts out...thanks!! :thumbsup:

Me too I will also check ViceFanMan! :hippie:

I've found the Futura Medium font, but it seems a little "thick" compared to how the titles appear on screen. But the regular Futura font isn't much different either...so the medium one is probably correct. :done:

What about Century Gothic...it too looks like the same font, and almost identical to the Futura one?? ?(

• Like 1