airtommy

Miami . . . Ice ?

airtommy    777
airtommy

This is kind of a trivia question / discussion thread hybrid.  In Over The Line Tubbs chases an ice cream truck but it gets away, and he says, "I didn't get to order an ice cream."  In what Miami Vice scenes did we actually see ice cream?

line02.jpg

Edited by airtommy

Crockettt    372
Crockettt

We see ice cream in Lombard when Charlie and Librizzi meet in ice cream shop..Also in Contempt Of Court when Shenker eats ice cream while talking with Mosca on the street.

• Like 1

king77    37
king77

I think the Argentinian is eating ice cream in Calderone's Return by the pay phone after Linus makes his call.

• Like 1

airtommy    777
airtommy
18 hours ago, Crockettt said:

We see ice cream in Lombard when Charlie and Librizzi meet in ice cream shop..Also in Contempt Of Court when Shenker eats ice cream while talking with Mosca on the street.

Yes, that's two good ones!

Contempt of Court:

contempt05.jpg

Lombard:

lombard06.jpg

lombard07.jpg

Edited by airtommy
  • Like 1

airtommy    777
airtommy
3 hours ago, king77 said:

I think the Argentinian is eating ice cream in Calderone's Return by the pay phone after Linus makes his call.

I just looked at it and he is eating his customary doughnuts (as you see in his stakeouts at Freedom Tower and at Caroline's house).  You can even see him chewing if you watch the video.

Hit_List21.png

• Like 2

Ferrariman    367
Ferrariman

Looks like they beat me to it! 

Den Taylor    75
Den Taylor

Would Tubbs eat ice cream? Or would that go against his eating codex. (Was he only vegetarian or also vegan?)

Thinking about it, it would have looked pretty goofy to see him and Crockett lick some ice cream. I can see them dropping the cones in an instant once they heard shots being fired! :D

In that haircut thread there's a pic of DJ holding up a popsicle (I guess from some ad). That looks goofy enough! xD

airtommy    777
airtommy

In Hell Hath No Fury we see an ice cream truck arriving and joining the media circus at the victim's house.

Hell_Hath4.png

Hell_Hath5.png

Hell_Hath6.png

• Like 1

summer84    745
summer84

This topic and those pics makes me want some ice cream. Chocolate is my favorite. :)

• Like 1

airtommy    777
airtommy

Gimme one of everything!  

• Like 1

airtommy    777
airtommy

In The Good Collar, an ice cream truck and its driver are collateral damage when the car is blown up by the grenade launcher:

icecream1.png

icecream2.png

icecream3.png

summer84    745
summer84

Watched "Cool Runnin" last night. One more to add :thumbsup:

This is at the crime scene where Bobby and Jake were shot at. In the crowd a little girl is eating a Popsicle.

gpdQ3yZ.jpg

Also what I could add to the topic - "You know you have been watching too much Miami Vice, when..." You think of these four as mini Crockett, Tubbs, Trudy and Gina.

:) 

Edited by summer84
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Den Taylor    75
Den Taylor

Cute but I don't think Gina could have had such blonde hair.

summer84    745
summer84

Gina had blonde hair (a wig) in "Heroes of The Revolution." And in the play "Evita" as Eva, where it looks like it's dyed, but that was probably a wig too. 

I could have also said mini Caroline Crockett and the mini Noogman instead of Tubbs, but it had to be those four for me, even though Gina should have had dark hair there. :p :)

Edited by summer84