Google Search Result Ranking?

Marc

I couldn't remember the site's name and googled Miami Vice Forum expecting it to be the top. It's no longer there.

After a few other attempts it still wouldn't appear. I'm sure the site use to appear really high for just Miami Vice and now it's not coming up at all.

Anyone know why Google's crawling bots aren't picking up the site? :fireworks:

• Like 1

If you type in miamiviceonline you only get the site's FB page by google searching. I've looked through 4 pages and nothing comes up of this site/the forum?  

Edited by summer84

Something has changed recently, maybe in the last week because I don't have this place bookmarked and had been using Google to get here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marc said:

Something has changed recently, maybe in the last week because I don't have this place bookmarked and had been using Google to get here.

OK, that adds to the intrigue!

This is strange indeed.  I originally found this site by googling Miami Vice fan site and this site was in the top five.  Now it is really gone! 

• Administrators

I thought we were number one for some time. Today I see we are number 4? Something changed.