Hello from Punta Gorda, Fl!

ZAQ 178

2 hours ago, ZAQ 178 said:

After driving from NH to Florida in a straight 25 hour driving mission, w/ drinks in hand...

Please clarify :):):) 

• Like 1

Drove from New Hampshire to Port Charlotte Florida in 25 hours only stopping for gas. The views here in Florida are amazing!

Last nights walk over the bridge after watching the sunset at Fishermans Village in Punta Gorda.

IMG_2821.JPG

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ZAQ 178 said:

Trying to keep my time here in Fl as "Vicey" as possible my friends! Lol

IMG_2856.JPG

Wow, I love it!  Totally Art Deco!  This would fit right in at South Beach.

• Like 2

It's hard to really see the colors in this photo. The pic didn't do it justice. Bldg was a pastel Pink w/ blue/green trimming and itcreally stood out.

54 minutes ago, ZAQ 178 said:

As soon as I saw this I knew I was taking a photo! It's in Fort Myers. 

Nice Art Deco photo.:thumbsup:

' Edison' is big around there, as the Edison Estate is also in Ft Myers. My favorite place to vacation  is Ft Myers Beach, Sanibel and Captiva that are a short hop from where you are staying. From there I have driven south to Naples, into the Glades, and even a day trip to the middle of the Keys.

• Like 1

We drove over to Ft Lauderdale last year and spent the day out on a 86' yacht out on the ocean of Ft Lauderdale and are hitting all the locations/towns around us exploring. It's hot, I love it and it's where I belong.

3 hours ago, ZAQ 178 said:

The drink is called the Miami Vice and it was damn tasty! Where the weather is warm and the drinks are cold!

IMG_2875.JPG

Fantastic - there was a Miami Vice drink available on Ocean Drive in Miami many years ago in a place there but not anymore :hippie:

• Like 1

On 5/31/2017 at 2:45 PM, airtommy said:

Wow, I love it!  Totally Art Deco!  This would fit right in at South Beach.

I love this !:hippie:

38 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

Fantastic - there was a Miami Vice drink available on Ocean Drive in Miami many years ago in a place there but not anymore :hippie:

They are still available here: https://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/the-clevelander-miami-beach?select=VltacqWbQysGeJq2IhsQnA. I know someone who was there.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ZAQ 178 said:

Back home in NH where there are no palm trees, rainy w/ 60* weather. This is uncool!

Not cool man ! :hippie: