Crockett's place

1984Crockett

In season 1 episode 4 where is the house that the Argentina (?) Shoots up? It's when Crockett brings Billy and Caroline home. I've looked but couldn't find. 

Thanks..

Please go to www.miamivicelocations.org 

its the website of member CGlide and contains virtually all locations of all episodes. The house is 119 Harbor Drive, Key Biscayne.

Edited by Tom

As May 2016, it's in a gated community with security guard in a booth. :thumbsdown:

Some of you location buffs may know the right words to say to those guys, but we just turned around and left haha. 

Edited by Dadrian

17 hours ago, Dadrian said:

As May 2016, it's in a gated community with security guard in a booth. :thumbsdown:

Some of you location buffs may know the right words to say to those guys, but we just turned around and left haha. 

No, you're thinking of Caroline's house in Brother's Keeper (also Scotty Wheeler's house in the same ep).  That house is in a gated community, but it should be fairly easy to access.   You just tell the guard you're going to Morningside Park, a large facility that's open to the general public.  Because of that park, the gate sometimes just opens automatically (after they've photographed your license plate).

In Hit List, they moved Caroline to Key Biscayne and that house is freely accessible.

At gated communities, I usually just tell the security guard I'm "just looking" and they let me in.  At most of them they technically can't deny you access (unless you give them a good reason to) because the roads are public.  One exception is Anchorage Way, where I was denied.

Edited by airtommy
  • Like 1

Just curious, what was the street address of the house that Caitlyn and Crockett shared?  I'm sure it's listed on CGlide's site, but I'm on my phone with this thread :)

1 hour ago, airtommy said:

No, you're thinking of Caroline's house in Brother's Keeper (also Scotty Wheeler's house in the same ep).  That house is in a gated community, but it should be fairly easy to access.   You just say you're going to Morningside Park, a large facility that's open to the general public.  Because of that park, the gate sometimes just opens automatically (after they've photographed your license plate).

In Hit List, they moved Caroline to Key Biscayne and that house is freely accessible.

At gated communities, I usually just tell the security guard I'm "just looking" and they let me in.  At most of them they technically can't deny you access (unless you give them a good reason to) because the roads are public.  One exception is Anchorage Way, where I was denied.

Oh wow. I've been mixed up on this for years! Thanks for clearing that up for me. Also, thanks for the "just looking" tip. :thumbsup:

We were trying for 2 for 1 on Caroline's house and Stone's holding place (next door) from Stone's War

Edited by Dadrian

13 minutes ago, mvnyc said:

Just curious, what was the street address of the house that Caitlyn and Crockett shared?  I'm sure it's listed on CGlide's site, but I'm on my phone with this thread :)

You don't mean this one do you? (It was posted just above, but just making sure you saw it):

3 hours ago, Tom said:

its the website of member CGlide and contains virtually all locations of all episodes. The house is 119 Harbor Drive, Key Biscayne.

1 hour ago, mvnyc said:

That hasn't been found yet.  We strongly suspect it's in on the south side, like Coconut Grove.

yakuza04.jpg

Edited by airtommy

12 hours ago, airtommy said:

That hasn't been found yet.  We strongly suspect it's in on the south side, like Coconut Grove.

yakuza04.jpg

Thanks airtommy, if I knew where it was I would do a "drive-by" and check it out!  I know the safe house from the "Like A Hurricane" episode sold last year for a nice sum:

https://www.redfin.com/FL/Miami/3579-Stewart-Ave-33133/home/42753961

Edited by mvnyc

14 hours ago, Dadrian said:

You don't mean this one do you? (It was posted just above, but just making sure you saw it):

2 hours ago, mvnyc said:

Thanks airtommy, if I knew where it was I would do a "drive-by" and check it out!  I know the safe house from the "Like A Hurricane" episode sold last year for a nice sum:

https://www.redfin.com/FL/Miami/3579-Stewart-Ave-33133/home/42753961

Ahhh, CAITLYN and Crockett's house. I'm 0 for 2 in the ability to read in this thread so far. Sorry. :) 

1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

Ahhh, CAITLYN and Crockett's house. I'm 0 for 2 in the ability to read in this thread so far. Sorry. :) 

This is Miami pal, where you can't tell the player's houses without a program.  :)

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, airtommy said:

This is Miami pal, where you can't tell the player's houses without a program.  :)

Hey, even Crockett and Castillo had the wrong house once, okay? :) 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 5/30/2017 at 3:54 PM, Tom said:

I love this thread and you guys really know your stuff!

I know I saw a recent post that the 'Crockett house' where Billy had his birthday party was for sale and that the price was really high. I just googled the address and Zillow estimates it's worth at $1,537,000! 

If Crockett came back to Miami, say in the 1990's, and he was looking for a place to live, other than the St. Vitus, where on earth would he be able to afford on a police officer's salary? Writing a fan fiction story, so I need a location. 

Thanks!

1 hour ago, mjcmmv said:

I know I saw a recent post that the 'Crockett house' where Billy had his birthday party was for sale and that the price was really high. I just googled the address and Zillow estimates it's worth at $1,537,000! 

If Crockett came back to Miami, say in the 1990's, and he was looking for a place to live, other than the St. Vitus, where on earth would he be able to afford on a police officer's salary? Writing a fan fiction story, so I need a location. 

Thanks!

He would be living in the same type of house but on the mainland west of US-1.  Kendall would be a realistic, I think.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, airtommy said:

He would be living in the same type of house but on the mainland west of US-1.  Kendall would be a realistic, I think.

Thank you!!!! That's a big help!

On 4/21/2019 at 3:05 PM, mjcmmv said:

Thanks!

I don’t know if you saw but I viewed this property in February of this year (Harbor Drive, Key Biscayne) as was on the market recently and still is. This property has had trouble selling and is very overpriced and needs a lot of work. Even the realtor said it’s way overpriced and didn’t sell many years previously. You can see the pictures I took in this section “Hit List”.

Ive linked the page for you here -

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

I don’t know if you saw but I viewed this property in February of this year (Harbor Drive, Key Biscayne) as was on the market recently and still is. This property has had trouble selling and is very overpriced and needs a lot of work. Even the realtor said it’s way overpriced and didn’t sell many years previously. You can see the pictures I took in this section “Hit List”.

Ive linked the page for you here -

I knew I saw this post a while back, but I couldn't find it. It's really descriptive! Thanks, Matt!