Hello

crocketsgrl

Hey all, glad to be over here from Org. I'm still Sue from New Jersey. Site looks good, now to learn how to use it and the differences....:clap:

• Administrators
I'm glad to see everyone taking to this.....Come October .org is obsolete' date=' right?[/quote']That's not definite, only an assumption. If Randolph should decide to wake up and tell me something different then .org will continue and I will be there to run it. This site assures us that we will have a home come October no matter what happens. In fact I'd like to think of this site as a new version of .org

hey you guys so glad to see familiar faces too! And Lou it's nice to have both places and nice to know we won't be out in the cold if Org. closed in Oct. Who knows by then we'll all be used to here and like it better and jump ship....:)

• Administrators
That's not definite' date=' only an assumption. If Randolph should decide to wake up and tell me something different then .org will continue and I will be there to run it. This site assures us that we will have a home come October no matter what happens. In fact I'd like to think of this site as a new version of .org[/quote']I'd be surprised if Randolph notices no one is around.

Randolph is commisioner isn't he? I mean since he owns the site. but he was a detective at one time so maybe he will.

• Administrators

Randolph is commissioner isn't he? I mean since he owns the site. but he was a detective at one time so maybe he will.

Commissioner of what? The missing administrators forum?

• Administrators

Randolph is commissioner isn't he? I mean since he owns the site. but he was a detective at one time so maybe he will.

Commissioner of what? The missing administrator???

Timm, I'm glad I'm not the only one that double posted..lol.....Lou we have another double post on aisle 5!!!! :D:D:D