Remixing season 4/5 episodes using JH music?

mirrorimageegamirorrim

I recognize this would be a huge undertaking, but does anybody here (Dadrian?) have the means to do this?  I really can't stand the gothic music they used in the non-JH episodes of season 4.  I actually like Tim Truman, but it would be so cool to watch one of the better season 5 episodes, like Lost Madonna, Heart of Night or even the final two eps of the Burnett Trilogy, with JH music.

• Like 1

I love that JH cue, but it doesn't work there for me. As much as I loved JH's work on the show, the Tim Truman music was a better fit for the new direction. 

That being said, I wouldn't enjoy JH redubs over non-JH episodes. 

5 hours ago, Crockettt said:

Have you seen this?

I hadn't seen this.  This is the idea but, like Dadrian, I don't think this song was the best fit.  I appreciate you finding this, pal.

Do you know of any others?

Edited by mirrorimageegamirorrim

1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

I love that JH cue, but it doesn't work there for me. As much as I loved JH's work on the show, the Tim Truman music was a better fit for the new direction. 

That being said, I wouldn't enjoy JH redubs over non-JH episodes. 

So I guess this means it will never happen.  :)

Just out of curiosity, do you have the capabilities to remix scenes which have dialogue?

2 hours ago, mirrorimageegamirorrim said:

Just out of curiosity, do you have the capabilities to remix scenes which have dialogue?

No. @Crockettt can correct me if I'm wrong, but the dialogue and music are mixed in every channel to some degree, as far as I know.

I've thought about it before, though. :thumbsup:

Edited by Dadrian

2 hours ago, Crockettt said:

Yes, @Dadrian that's correct. Only dialogue in Season 1 are mixed separately. :)

Oh yeah. I'd forgotten about that.