Gina and Trudy's appearance in season 5

mirrorimageegamirorrim

So I just wrapped up re-watching almost every episode from season 5 and I was noticing constantly how especially beautiful Gina and Trudy looked during this season, especially in "Heart of Night" (Trudy) and "Fruit of the Poison Tree" (Gina).  They were always beautiful but, I gotta say, they never looked so good as in S5.  Was someone new doing their hair and makeup?  Does anybody else share this opinion?     

• Like 1

they got better each year. i mentioned it too after rewatching the series last year. Saundra looks so good in season 5 but is barely used.

8 hours ago, AzVice said:

they got better each year. i mentioned it too after rewatching the series last year. Saundra looks so good in season 5 but is barely used.

I agree Saundra and particularly Olivia looked amazing in Season 5:hippie:

• Like 1

Their appearance changed a lot throughout the 5 Seasons. Hair, clothes, makeup, accessories etc. In the very early seasons Trudy wore casual/sporty like clothes and a cap in some episodes. I do agree, that they looked especially stunning in the later seasons.

Edited by summer84

3 hours ago, Matt5 said:

I agree Saundra and particularly Olivia looked amazing in Season 5:hippie:

Yes!  Trudy in "Heart of Night" was absolutely stunning.  She was never fat, but in this episode she had her proportions dialed in perfectly and her hair was gorgeous.  Might have been a weave but it was very becoming.   

Edited by mirrorimageegamirorrim

• 2 weeks later...

What is cool about this all is that regardless of their better dressing and styling they somehow managed to stay natural. I mean in a way they were still natural looking and behaving - like they could be gals from next door. Agreed?

Ironically, it's safe to say that Castillo is the only character who never dressed badly. Along with James Bond, Tom Ford, and Storm Troopers, Marty knew black and white would always be in style. :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

I am not quite up to Season 5 yet but if Saundra Santiago somehow looks even better than she did in 1-4 she has to be in goddess category.

• Like 2