T.V. shows you're watching!

cageyJG

4 hours ago, sdiegolo78 said:

Method acting school i suspect....

Last week or so I watched an episode from season 2 where Boss was having an entire chicken (or something like that) and was freaking huge :)
In another episode he took a plate from a drawer with a pile of sandwiches and bite it in front of Rosco. The poor sheriff never got any food from Boss :)
Had Sorrell  consumed even a quarter of what he had in front of him, he wouldn't have had to wear the fat suit!
I've read the actor himself was nothing like Boss Hogg in real life and he could speak 7 languages and build furniture from scratch. That's some interesting hobby.

Yes, Sorrell was a very versatile & even Shakespearian trained actor—and singer! He was very intelligent & talented! He could speak 7 or more languages, and had some interesting hobbies.

True, he was nothing like Boss Hogg in real life, and in reality wouldn’t have been able to consume the amounts of food, at one time, that Boss supposedly did, lol! :) But, that was part of the show’s & Hazzard’s charm…everything & everyone was overly exaggerated. It was fun, entertaining, and a place you wished could exist. :D

However, out of all his talents & roles…Boss Hogg was his favorite! Sorrell loved getting into the part, and even donned the fat suit & costume and showed up at promotions & children’s events, on his days off & during summer hiatus times…on his own & without being hired or sometimes paid!

Edited by ViceFanMan
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, ViceFanMan said:

Yes, Sorrell was a very versatile & even Shakespearian trained actor—and singer! He was very intelligent & talented! He could speak 7 or more languages, and had some interesting hobbies.

True, he was nothing like Boss Hogg in real life, and in reality wouldn’t have been able to consume the amounts of food, at one time, that Boss supposedly did, lol! :) But, that was part of the show’s & Hazzard’s charm…everything & everyone was overly exaggerated. It was fun, entertaining, and a place you wished could exist. :D

However, out of all his talents & roles…Boss Hogg was his favorite! Sorrell loved getting into the part, and even donned the fat suit & costume and showed up at promotions & children’s events, on his days off & during summer hiatus times…on his own & without being hired or sometimes paid!

yeah, it's a shame Sorrell passed away less than 10 years after the show ended. The late Denver Pyle made it to shoot the first reunion movie in 1996, and James Best (Rosco P. Coltrane) passed away a decade ago or something...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sdiegolo78 said:

yeah, it's a shame Sorrell passed away less than 10 years after the show ended. The late Denver Pyle made it to shoot the first reunion movie in 1996, and James Best (Rosco P. Coltrane) passed away a decade ago or something...

Yeah, they were planning to do a reunion movie of some kind around 1994, but sadly Sorrell became too ill with colorectal cancer, and subsequently passed away that same year.

I could swear that they had originally said it was lung cancer (as although his character of Boss always had a cigar going…in reality Sorrell smoked cigarettes), but I guess it was a different type of cancer.

Now, I know that by 1996 Denver Pyle (Uncle Jesse) was ill with lung cancer…as although you never saw the character of Jesse Duke smoke, in reality Denver I think was a pretty heavy smoker.

I think they did the first reunion movie because they knew Denver did not have long. He had to wear a fat suit & fake beard to try and still look like Uncle Jesse, as he’d lost weight with the disease & possible treatment. But, he was able to finish filming. He passed away the same year the movie aired, in 1997.

James Best (Rosco) passed away in 2015. He was 88, and I think it was stemming from complications with pneumonia.

Edited by ViceFanMan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ViceFanMan said:

I think they did the first reunion movie because they knew Denver did not have long. He had to wear a fat suit & fake beard to try and still look like Uncle Jesse, as he’d lost weight with the disease & possible treatment. But, he was able to finish filming. He passed away the same year the movie aired, in 1997.

yeah i've heard that from some J.Schneider interview on YouTube. D.Pyle actually passed away xmas day 1997...so sad
Will watch the first reunion movie once i'm finished with the TV series.

Yeah, they were planning to do a reunion movie of some kind around 1994, but sadly Sorrell became too ill with colorectal cancer, and subsequently passed away that same year.

I could swear that they had originally said it was lung cancer (as although his character of Boss always had a cigar going…in reality Sorrell smoked cigarettes), but I guess it was a different type of cancer.

Didn't know abut the 1994 movie idea thing. That's interesting...

James Best (Rosco) passed away in 2015. He was 88, and I think it was stemming from complications with pneumonia.

Rosco was my favorite character (aside from the Duke cousins :p of course). His laughter was iconic and the stammering etc.. :)
The character was kinda more serious in the first episodes filmed in Georgia in late 1978. You learn from the first episode he was a straight cop until he started moonlighting for Boss Hogg, since his pension was gone and had only $42 left in his bank account! The only time i remember Rosco doing any serious police work was in the second episode (Daisy's song) when he shot a bad guy in the knee. I always rooted for him when he was not after Bo and Luke but going for the real bad guys or joining forces with the main protagonists when the stakes were high, and Hazard peace was being threatened.

By the way, I recently stumbled on a James Best interview from around the time the first reunion movie was made:

I also found a Sonny Shroyer interview from back in the day:

and a more recent one:

He aged well it seems!

Edited by sdiegolo78
  • Like 1

yeah i've heard that from some J.Schneider interview on YouTube. D.Pyle actually passed away xmas day 1997...so sad
Will watch the first reunion movie once i'm finished with the TV series.

Didn't know abut the 1994 movie idea thing. That's interesting...

Rosco was my favorite character (aside from the Duke cousins :p of course). His laughter was iconic and the stammering etc.. :)
The character was kinda more serious in the first episodes filmed in Georgia in late 1978. You learn from the first episode he was a straight cop until he started moonlighting for Boss Hogg, since his pension was gone and had only $42 left in his bank account! The only time i remember Rosco doing any serious police work was in the second episode (Daisy's song) when he shot a bad guy in the knee. I always rooted for him when he was not after Bo and Luke but going for the real bad guys or joining forces with the main protagonists when the stakes were high, and Hazard peace was being threatened.

By the way, I recently stumbled on a James Best interview from around the time the first reunion movie was made:

I also found a Sonny Shroyer interview from back in the day:

and a more recent one:

He aged well it seems!

Yes, Denver did pass away on Christmas Day. ;( I don’t know how “official” the idea of a reunion got, before Sorrell passed away? But, I read once that they were thinking about doing one of some kind, when they decided not to…as Sorrell had become too ill.

I always loved Rosco…I too used to root for him some, as sort of the underdog you wanted to finally “win” (although not by arresting the Dukes ;)). I used to play I was Rosco sometimes, besides pretending to be Bo (I was & still am blond). :)

Originally the premise of “Dukes” was not as “kid friendly” as the show quickly became. Yes, it was supposed to be humorous, but a little more adult-themed. So Rosco ended up “capping” a guy & even says a couple naughty words in a couple of the first episodes. Boss also is caught with prostitutes in Atlanta, in “Daisy’s Song”.

But, once they realized kids & families were loving it, and production moved to studio lots in Hollywood…where situations could be better controlled, the show very quickly became a family centered comedy-action. I love the original Georgia episodes…but, I love the rest of the show, too! :thumbsup:

Ive seen those interviews before…always fun & interesting to watch! :D

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ViceFanMan said:

& even says a couple naughty words in a couple of the first episodes.

naughty by late 70s/early 80s standard:)

Boss also is caught with prostitutes in Atlanta, in “Daisy’s Song”

Bo and Luke did catch him in that episode as they were looking for a way out. Atlanta PD were running a sting.
Classic episode and Boss Hogg WTF moment :). He couldn't stand his fat wife Lulu who was Rosco's sister :):):)

I always loved Rosco…I too used to root for him some, as sort of the underdog you wanted to finally “win”

It's always fun watching Rosco chasing the General Lee on his 1976 Plymouth then landing in a pond or crashing into a tree :)
Though part of me still think he had been or could be a much more capable sheriff. At the end of the day, that's the way it was written when the show took off. I'd watch a Rosco Spin Off any day! Speaking of which, I have been looking for the Enos series. Still fun to watch. I loved Enos too, i find him hilarious as sheriff deputy, even dumber than Rosco and Cletus :):):). He reluctantly takes orders from Boss Hogg and the sheriff and he really likes the Dukes (especially Daisy). He had known the two cousins Bo and Luke since they were kids.

Edited by sdiegolo78
  • Like 1

naughty by late 70s/early 80s standard:)

Bo and Luke did catch him in that episode as they were looking for a way out. Atlanta PD were running a sting.
Classic episode and Boss Hogg WTF moment :). He couldn't stand his fat wife Lulu who was Rosco's sister :):):)

It's always fun watching Rosco chasing the General Lee on his 1976 Plymouth then landing in a pond or crashing into a tree :)
Though part of me still think he had been or could be a much more capable sheriff. At the end of the day, that's the way it was written when the show took off. I'd watch a Rosco Spin Off any day! Speaking of which, I have been looking for the Enos series. Still fun to watch. I loved Enos too, i find him hilarious as sheriff deputy, even dumber than Rosco and Cletus :):):). He reluctantly takes orders from Boss Hogg and the sheriff and he really likes the Dukes (especially Daisy). He had known the two cousins Bo and Luke since they were kids.

Back then television was still considered more “sacred”, as families & kids could be watching. So, most cuss words were not allowed, hardly any sex scenes were allowed (only inferred), no nudity, and hardly any blood or gory violence. Sometimes I miss those days. ;)

Boss at first had a lot more hostility & disgust for Lulu…but as the show progressed they decided to make them more comical & they actually did care about the other.

Rosco, Enos, and eventually Cletus drove a couple 1975 and/or 76 Plymouths at first, along with a couple AMC Matador Sedans. But, even by Season 2 the main cop cars used throughout the show were 1977-1978 Dodge Monacos & Plymouth Furys.

The way you (or the main way I) can tell the difference between the two is the front grill. The 77 Dodge Monaco has a split grill—and/or it looks like it’s two pieces, whereas the 77 Plymouth Fury has one long grill…one long piece. Otherwise, they’re basically “mirrors” of each other.

A lot of the characters & townsfolk on the show were seriously over exaggerated…mainly Rosco, Enos, Cletus, and Boss. :) But, that’s what part of the show’s charm was. It was this one-of-kind place that you wished could be real.

In all honesty, I don’t think any of the “Dukes” characters (besides Bo, Luke & Daisy) could carry their own spinoff show. Sonny Shroyer tried that with his own spinoff series called Enos, and it barely lasted a season. All the characters together, worked on “Dukes”…but separately on their own, it just doesn’t work or have the same effect.

But, that’s what makes “Dukes” so awesome…it took all the characters to really bring the show together. :clap: :dance2:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just found out that CSI: Crime Scene Investigation is heading to Netflix UK & US? for the first time on March the 1st.

I have watched it on DVD boxsets for the last 15 or so years, can't wait to see it on High Definition.  

Great show! 

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' Charts Return to Netflix In Select Regions  - What's on Netflix

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RedDragon86 said:

Just found out that CSI: Crime Scene Investigation is heading to Netflix UK & US? for the first time on March the 1st.

I have watched it on DVD boxsets for the last 15 or so years, can't wait to see it on High Definition.  

Great show! 

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' Charts Return to Netflix In Select Regions  - What's on Netflix

That’s cool! Like MV, it’s one of my all time favorite shows…diehard fan from the beginning to the end! :thumbsup: But, it’ll only be for a limited time though, and then it’ll eventually be kicked off. Netflix always does that unless it’s one of their own productions. :o I have the entire franchise on DVD & some on Blu-ray.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ViceFanMan said:

That’s cool! Like MV, it’s one of my all time favorite shows…diehard fan from the beginning to the end! :thumbsup: But, it’ll only be for a limited time though, and then it’ll eventually be kicked off. Netflix always does that unless it’s one of their own productions. :o I have the entire franchise on DVD & some on Blu-ray.

On the Netflix menu screen it say the year 2000, do you think it will start off at season 1?

I am bit worried it might not. 

10 minutes ago, RedDragon86 said:

On the Netflix menu screen it say the year 2000, do you think it will start off at season 1?

I am bit worried it might not. 

It sounds like it will…it started in October of 2000. But, whether it will show all 15 seasons might be the question? 

• Thanks 1

As Dukes of Hazzard fan I have been looking for the Enos series spin off:

Sadly no full episodes for online streaming. I found a couple via BitTorrent including the pilot. The first scene is actually the ending of the dukes episode 'Enos to the top', where he says goodbye to Daisy at the airport.You can see the general Lee as well.
So I watched the pilot and it's very funny, as long you are a true fan of Deputy Enos and his idiosyncrasies.
And of course his driving style did not stay back in Hazzard County, to his new colleagues dismay :)
Feels quite cheap filming and production wise, obviously on a much smaller budget than the parent show.
I just wish i could find the episodes featuring uncle Jessie, Rosco and Daisy as guest stars.

Edited by sdiegolo78
  • Like 1

As Dukes of Hazzard fan I have been looking for the Enos series spin off:

Sadly no full episodes for online streaming. I found a couple via BitTorrent including the pilot. The first scene is actually the ending of the dukes episode 'Enos to the top', where he says goodbye to Daisy at the airport.You can see the general Lee as well.
So I watched the pilot and it's very funny, as long you are a true fan of Deputy Enos and his idiosyncrasies.
And of course his driving style did not stay back in Hazzard County, to his new colleagues dismay :)
Feels quite cheap filming and production wise, obviously on a much smaller budget than the parent show.
I just wish i could find the episodes featuring uncle Jessie, Rosco and Daisy as guest stars.

I love the character on “Dukes”, but I don’t think I could stand Enos on his own, in his own show, lol! Too slapstick & ridiculous. :p

• Haha 1

On 2/27/2024 at 10:55 PM, ViceFanMan said:

I love the character on “Dukes”, but I don’t think I could stand Enos on his own, in his own show, lol! Too slapstick & ridiculous. :p

..still fun to watch for me. Also interesting to see how Enos was doing outside of Hazzard county in a big city like LA working for the LAPD, as opposed to the small sheriff office:)

• Like 1

Just watched Netflix's Dark (3 seasons, German-made, dubbed in English). The most convoluted complex time travel stuff I've seen. Generally amazing, and the finale is pretty satisfying, but thought it could have been a few episodes shorter, kinda felt dragging out in season 3.

4 hours ago, sdiegolo78 said:

..still fun to watch for me. Also interesting to see how Enos was doing outside of Hazzard county in a big city like LA working for the LAPD, as opposed to the small sheriff office:)

I’ve seen a part of an episode clip of Enos once online…think it might have been YouTube. I couldn’t watch much more…it was just too ridiculous, lol! :) But, that’s just me. :funky:

Outside of Hazzard, though, I don’t think those characters “worked” much. That’s what was so special about Hazzard…is it was a one of a kind place. No where else (even in the South) could you find people like Hazzard County. ;)

But, you take them outside of Hazzard much & try it anywhere else, and it just doesn’t work, or have the same “magic”. But, don’t misunderstand me…I love the character of Enos & all of Hazzard! :D

• Like 1

On 2/22/2024 at 11:56 AM, ViceFanMan said:

It sounds like it will…it started in October of 2000. But, whether it will show all 15 seasons might be the question? 

Turns out its only season 10 to 15 which is massively disappointing to me.

CSI is obviously about the pilot onwards with William L Petersen, it's prime. The approach is all wrong.

The Ted Danson, Fishburne stuff doesn't interest me one bit. Netflix is so hopeless and a waste of money at times.

2 hours ago, RedDragon86 said:

Turns out its only season 10 to 15 which is massively disappointing to me.

CSI is obviously about the pilot onwards with William L Petersen, it's prime. The approach is all wrong.

The Ted Danson, Fishburne stuff doesn't interest me one bit. Netflix is so hopeless and a waste of money at times.

Unfortunately you’re right…Netflix is pretty crappy anymore. I actually don’t have it anymore myself. I am surprised they didn’t show the first few seasons of “CSI”, though, instead of the last few? ?( But, it doesn’t surprise me they’re not showing all 15. The last few seasons were probably cheaper…and what they do air will only be for a limited time…then they’ll kick it off.

This is why I never use or rely on any streaming thing… “chasing” after all your shows & movies when they get kicked off one streaming thing & for a little time pop up on another, then they get removed again, and it just keeps going…is ridiculous!! :rolleyes:

I’m old school on purpose…I have every show or movie I like on real, physical copies. Best quality available, I pay once and they’re mine forever, I never have to worry about internet issues, and I don’t have to be at the mercy of some stupid streaming company…”I” decide or control when I watch, and I can watch whenever I want, forever! ;)

I loved all of “CSI”, although with the original series the first 8-9 seasons were the best in my opinion. But, I did enjoy the Fishburne & Danson seasons. I have the entire CSI franchise (original series, the spinoffs, and the revival series—which is currently in Season 3, so I have the first two) on DVD and/or Blu-ray. :thumbsup:

Edited by ViceFanMan
  • Like 1

Unfortunately you’re right…Netflix is pretty crappy anymore.

Netflix is for wives :) 

• Haha 1

On 2/5/2018 at 11:36 AM, Ferrariman said:

Just started watching a Netflix original called "Altered Carbon"  Sci-fi show with a lot of "Blade Runner" influence. Also, for those concerned. R rated. Tons of violence, nudity and language. I've only watched 2 of the 10 episodes so far but so far it's holding my interest.

I loved this one, but I'm seriously into cyberpunk. Both the plot and visuals were great in my opinion. And I really liked Joel Kinnaman since the House of Cards (2019 The Informer movie with him is also good).

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Netflix is for wives :) 

It had some pretty good true crime documentaries in the past…but I’ve seen them, and Netflix really isn’t that good anymore. And they’re the ones that promoted & wanted account sharing…then they come in and shut it all down. They’re really not worth the price a month. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ViceFanMan said:

Unfortunately you’re right…Netflix is pretty crappy anymore. I actually don’t have it anymore myself. I am surprised they didn’t show the first few seasons of “CSI”, though, instead of the last few? ?( But, it doesn’t surprise me they’re not showing all 15. The last few seasons were probably cheaper…and what they do air will only be for a limited time…then they’ll kick it off.

This is why I never use or rely on any streaming thing… “chasing” after all your shows & movies when they get kicked off one streaming thing & for a little time pop up on another, then they get removed again, and it just keeps going…is ridiculous!! :rolleyes:

I’m old school on purpose…I have every show or movie I like on real, physical copies. Best quality available, I pay once and they’re mine forever, I never have to worry about internet issues, and I don’t have to be at the mercy of some stupid streaming company…”I” decide or control when I watch, and I can watch whenever I want, forever! ;)

I loved all of “CSI”, although with the original series the first 8-9 seasons were the best in my opinion. But, I did enjoy the Fishburne & Danson seasons. I have the entire CSI franchise (original series, the spinoffs, and the revival series—which is currently in Season 3, so I have the first two) on DVD and/or Blu-ray. :thumbsup:

I not even going to bother with it, I only go as far as season 7 anyway, well as long as Grissom is fully in it :)

I don't know why they think it is it ok to do it this way, it's like advertising "Miami Vice is coming to Netflix" getting the public all excited and you find out it starts at Contempt of Court.

Edited by RedDragon86
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, RedDragon86 said:

I not even going to bother with it, I only go as far as season 7 anyway, well as long as Grissom is fully in it :)

I don't know why they think it is it ok to do it this way, it's like advertising Miami Vice is coming to Netflix, getting the public all excited and you find out it starts at Contempt of Court.

True…they should start at the beginning. But, Netflix is “cheap” with their programming, although their price a month isn’t. But, the only major issue I have with the original CSI series is when they killed off Warrick. I usually skip over that episode. But, most of the rest I like.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_4115.jpeg.85ee56f26f4000126927b8d0d06d9ad1.jpeg

This is long, but I’ve tried to break it up into easier to read, smaller paragraphs. :dance2:

So, I’ve decided to again, after many years, go through one of my other favorites growing up (besides MV & various others)…the wild & shocking SILK STALKINGS (1991-1999)!

When I say wild & shocking…for television at the time, it was! The early 90s was when cable networks started to really branch out, and started creating & producing their own shows…instead of just airing reruns of previous shows from the original main networks (CBS, NBC & ABC). The USA network was one that really “took off”, and I don’t know how many shows they created during the 90s…but, it was a lot!

But, one of the first and most shocking & provocative was Silk Stalkings…which was a play-on-words, as it was a sarcastic or snide reference to ‘silk stockings’…meaning the murders, victims, and suspects were sex related, and not your old fashioned roll-in-the-hay variety either! :p

This show was all about “kinky” with a capital K (for the time), and lots of the plots, scenes, and murders were so perverted & bizarre that the show was not allowed to be aired even in prime time! It had to be aired late-night, at 11:00 (10:00 central). It started out on both USA and CBS—as part of their “crime time after prime time” lineup idea.  However, in 1993 CBS did away with that, and SS became solely & specifically a USA series.

Even the intro was the most wild and fascinating yet to-date…with quick clips of sex, assassination, poisoned champagne, strangulation, deadly tarantulas, drowning naked ladies in pools, and perverted murder…all revolving around a mysterious, sexy blonde (portrayed by model Avalon Jones). This was to give viewers the idea or “feel” for what the show would be about…but were not actual scenes from episodes.

Like MV at the beginning, I was fascinated & intrigued with SS…in high school it was one of, if not, my favorite show/s! In my opinion SS was the 90s answer to the 80s success of both MV & Hunter (1984-1991), another popular cop/crime drama starring Fred Dryer & Stepfanie Kramer, and created produced by Stephen J. Cannell—who also helped create & produce SS!

SS was all about color & wild sets…instead of the soft pastels of MV, the “sizzling” & bright neon colors was the focus of SS. They took the style of sets further than any show up to that time (and I still think they’d catch your attention pretty quick today)! Even the police station was styled with neon lights and multiple rooms or portions were styled as supposedly looking down the barrel of a gun and/or sniper’s rifle, lol!

But, despite the wildness of sets & wardrobe…there was a definite chemistry & connection with the cast. There was a depth & “realism” that helped counterbalance the wild styles & colors, as well as had you loving, relating to, and enthralled with the main characters.

In Palm Beach, Florida, the rich, elite, & powerful like to flaunt their wealth, party hard…and sometimes kill! The show, and for the first 4 1/2 seasons starred Rob Estes & Mitzi Kapture as Chris Lorenzo & Rita Lee Lance…homicide partners…but, best friends as well. They are without a doubt one of the best on screen “couples” on television!

As the show progressed, so did their relationship. ;) SS became the highest rated & most popular cable series on television! That was a huge deal at the time…as the 3 original main networks primarily still ruled everything in TV world.

But, from MV to SS…nothing lasts forever. In 1995, and partway into Season 5, Rob Estes & Mitzi Kapture decided they wanted out…he wanted to do other things, and she was wanting to take time off to spend time with her husband & help care for her first child, as she was pregnant at the time.

I won’t go into much detail, as for those who haven’t seen it or don’t know (get the DVD set)…but, their exits aren’t “roses & candy” (one a little on the Zito side, if you know what I mean ;(, and the other sort of on the “Freefall” side & left open-ended).

But, the show continued on…the first cast replacements (last half of Season 5) didn’t go over well…no big shock there. :rolleyes: So, with the last 3 seasons (Seasons 6-8), they brought in actors Chris Potter & Janet Gunn-(who had previously guest starred in some SS episodes), as Tom Ryan & Cassandra “Cassie” St. John—who were now not only being partnered together…but, were ex-spouses as well!

However, they actually did have good chemistry, too and fans became interested with them as well…the popularity rose again, and again the show went on till the end of the decade. But, they never quite matched Chris & Rita. At the time I was so angry & upset over how Chris & Rita ended on the show, that I originally refused to watch Tom & Cassie. But, years later I got the DVDs of the entire series, and have since watched them. I do enjoy them on the show as well, but Chris & Rita will always be my favorite stars.

But, back in 99 USA went through some changes and SS was somewhat unexpectedly cancelled! Season 8 ends on a cliffhanger, and they planned on coming back for Season 9 to conclude it…but, that sadly never happened.

However, the show was amazing, and dared to push the proverbial “envelope” even further than MV had…it’s totally worth watching/getting if you haven’t already! Like MV, there’s episodes you’ll probably not care for…but that’s the case with any show that goes longer than 2 seasons. I truly wish this series would get a Blu-ray release…like MV, in HD this show would “rock” all over again!  :glossy: :thumbsup: 

IMG_4114.jpeg

IMG_4116.jpeg

IMG_4117.jpeg

IMG_4118.jpeg

IMG_4119.jpeg

IMG_4120.jpeg

IMG_4121.jpeg

IMG_4125.jpeg

IMG_4122.jpeg

IMG_4124.jpeg

IMG_4123.jpeg

IMG_4126.jpeg