Jan Hammer MV/Complete Collection score

ZAQ 178

New unopenened and payed just under $30.00. Not the $100+ I usually see. I've been listening to this a lot from YouTube lately and really like it! Would love to have it on vinyl!!!!

IMG_3069.JPG

IMG_3070.JPG

IMG_3071.JPG

IMG_3072.JPG

• Like 4

Awesome! Congrats! Where did you get it?

btw- You probably know, but it was never on vinyl. :checkbox: That would be SO GREAT though!

Edited by Dadrian
  • Like 1

I bought it off EBay. Came from the UK and took almost 2.5 weeks to get here but I'm listening to it now. Yep, not on vinyl but I wish it was!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just realized something. As cool a that album is (congrats, ZAQ!)....they could have done better with the artwork. I mean it's nice and all but I bet'cha it would have grabbed more attention and might have had more sales if it had Crockett & Tubbs and the Ferrari on the cover. Or something to that effect. But I guess there was no licensing for this?

Edited by Den Taylor
  • Like 1

On 14/06/2017 at 5:34 PM, ZAQ 178 said:

New unopenened and payed just under $30.00. Not the $100+ I usually see. I've been listening to this a lot from YouTube lately and really like it! Would love to have it on vinyl!!!!

IMG_3069.JPG

IMG_3070.JPG

IMG_3071.JPG

IMG_3072.JPG

Very nice - great copy !Enjoy 

• Like 1