Lombard Episode Footage

summer84

http://www.wolfsonarchives.info/view_permalink/?fileid=X253.mp4 starts at 8:48

I haven't uploaded this clip yet. It's that scene filmed at Florida Villa's with some different camera angles. Some angles are the same, but shot from a distance.

Can anyone tell, is that Crockett and Tubbs on the roof!? ?(  Looks like it to me. 

Edited by summer84
  • Like 1

I was almost certain it was them. (like 99%) :)    Didn't think that it could be their doubles. It's cool raw footage nonetheless!

And John Nicolella can be seen at the very start.  

14 hours ago, summer84 said:

http://www.wolfsonarchives.info/view_permalink/?fileid=X253.mp4 starts at 8:48

I haven't uploaded this clip yet. It's that scene filmed at Florida Villa's with some different camera angles. Some angles are the same, but shot from a distance.

Can anyone tell, is that Crockett and Tubbs on the roof!? ?(  Looks like it to me. 

Interesting stuff - thanks for sharing:hippie:

• Like 1

Just now, summer84 said:

Too bad the Florida Villas is gone... 

Yes I visited the site a few years ago now a mini mall looking onto Biscayne Bvld:thumbsdown:

20 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

Yes I visited the site a few years ago now a mini mall looking onto Biscayne Bvld:thumbsdown:

I was wondering if it's possible to say, how many Miami Vice locations are still there in percentage from the 111 episodes?

4 minutes ago, summer84 said:

I was wondering if it's possible to say, how many Miami Vice locations are still there in percentage from the 111 episodes?

very hard to say in total from the 111 - maybe half :hippie:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matt5 said:

very hard to say in total from the 111 - maybe half :hippie:

Thanks. Well at least you have been lucky to view them and share with us! :thumbsup:

If someone could come up with "key" episodes (no more than 2 or 3 per episode and the opening montages per season) It would be easy to come up with a percentage.  A lot, like Stiltsville, are still there but have changed considerably.

• Like 1