Happy Birthday, Pandina !

Tony D.

It's been about 6 months since you posted here, Pandina,  but I hope you return to know we miss you & wish you a very Happy Birthday! :cake:

You are special & here's to a special Miami Vice Birthday! :cheers: :gift: :flowers: :balloon: :fireworks: 

• Like 1

Happy Birthday, Pandina!  Hope you're having a wonderful day in a place where the water's warm and the drinks are cold!

birthday14.jpg

12 hours ago, Tony D. said:

It's been about 6 months since you posted here, Pandina,  but I hope you return to know we miss you & wish you a very Happy Birthday! :cake:

You are special & here's to a special Miami Vice Birthday! :cheers: :gift: :flowers: :balloon: :fireworks: 

As Tony says best wishes:hippie:

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/06/2017 at 5:12 AM, Tony D. said:

I don't think Pandina is back Tony ! A Shame:hippie:

18 hours ago, Matt5 said:

I don't think Pandina is back Tony ! A Shame:hippie:

It is a shame, Matt .......I can't understand why people leave for such a long time, especially when they were very active.

For example: Cooper & Burnett.  I miss him!

Edited by Tony D.

52 minutes ago, Tony D. said:

It is a shame, Matt .......I can't understand why people leave for such a long time, especially when they were very active.

For example: Cooper & Burnett.  I miss him!

It is a shame - I don't really understand either :hippie:

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 9:15 PM, damrod said:

Real life just gets in the way

Yes......but for people who were so active with every one of their MV friends here, it only takes a few minutes to sign on & say hello.........every few weeks or so. 

My opinion!

• Like 1

I don't understand it but that's just the way it is with fan sites.  ?(   Sometimes the best members just disappear.  I can think of several who just dropped off from here.  In the case of Pandina, I'll bet she will be back.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, miamijimf said:

I don't understand it but that's just the way it is with fan sites.  ?(   Sometimes the best members just disappear.  I can think of several who just dropped off from here.  In the case of Pandina, I'll bet she will be back.

Yes shame Jim:hippie:

• Like 1