Happy Birthday, Dadrian !

Tony D.

I am very pleased to wish a Happy Birthday to one of our most frequent posters on miamiviceonline........Dadrian! :cake:

Dadrian, you discuss almost every Topic on the day's listing with very interesting & humorous comments. Of course, the topics I like best are the musical ones. :radio:  I'm sure you do also, since you are a good musician.

Well, enjoy your big day....Happy Birthday, Dadrian.  :cake::cheers: :gift: :balloon: :fireworks:

• Like 4

You made my day, Tony, and I'm only 17 minutes in! :tasse_prost:

Thank you very kindly, and I could say all the same about you, sir. 

• Like 2

Happy Birthday, Dadrian!  Hope you're having a great day in a place where the water's warm and the drinks are cold!

birthday15.jpg

Very best wishes to a great Vicer and now, I might add, a great location trivia master ...:dance2::hippie::):D:cake::radio::dance2:

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

Many thanks to you all. It was a great day. Someone got me the MV Blu Ray set! I'll share my review on those as it plays out. 

Best of all, on Friday (the 23rd), our new daughter Amelia was born. How about that for an early birthday present?

Music fans may guess that I got the name from my favorite Joni Mitchell song. 

Thanks again for all your kind wishes. 

IMG_7528.JPG

• Like 7

Congratulations, Dadrian on the birth of your daughter. What a cutie! :cheers:

Just a side note.......Amelia is my Grandma's name & my cousin is named after her. 

Sorry for missing your birthday, I have been undercover for a few days and just found out about it :cool:  I've been listening to your Jan Hammer tunes quite a bit recently while driving around in my spyder, so I was at least somewhat mentally connected with you. :radio: Thank you for these great tracks, pal!

1s44et.jpg

Edited by daytona365
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, daytona365 said:

Sorry for missing your birthday, I have been undercover for a few days and just found out about it :cool:  I've been listening to your Jan Hammer tunes quite a bit recently while driving around in my spyder, so I was at least somewhat mentally connected with you. :radio: Thank you for these great tracks, pal!

1s44et.jpg

Hey, no apologies! Thanks just the same. 

Whenever I hear of someone enjoying the covers, I'm filled with a joy like no other. That's what it's all about!

Also, thanks for the meme. That small table really did make them look "small time". :p

43 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

That small table really did make them look "small time". :p

A pretty funny exchange with Reuben Reydolfo who says: "He tells me you're not such a big slime like I think you are."  :p

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

25 minutes ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

A pretty funny exchange with Reuben Reydolfo who says: "He tells me you're not such a big slime like I think you are."  :p

:done: