Happy Birthday, Dadrian !

Tony D.

Happy belated birthday, dude!   And congrats on the baby girl. 

My oldest daughter (I have two) just recently turned 13.  When she was born EVERYONE said to me "they  grow up so fast".

I thought yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever.

Well u know what?  SHE DID !!

• Administrators

Dude, how did I miss this? Happy belated birthday buddy. Congratulations on the birth of your daughter. You'll be getting grey hair in about 12 years. :D

3 hours ago, Mvice8489 said:

Happy belated birthday, dude!   And congrats on the baby girl. 

My oldest daughter (I have two) just recently turned 13.  When she was born EVERYONE said to me "they  grow up so fast".

I thought yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever.

Well u know what?  SHE DID !!

Thanks very much, Mvice8489. My 6 year old boy has shown me just how fast they can grow up. I have a feeling this one will be even faster. 

1 hour ago, timm525 said:

Dude, how did I miss this? Happy belated birthday buddy. Congratulations on the birth of your daughter. You'll be getting grey hair in about 12 years. :D

Idk, but I'll take it just the same! Thanks!

Yes, I will turn 50 when she turns 13, so I'll probably need some prescription drugs for my nerves! I kind of already do, I think. :) 

• Like 1

Congratulations from me too, Dadrian! That's really awesome with your daughter and birthday. :D

So you're a cancer, eh? That explains a few things. In my life I always had to do with a lot of cancers and I always got along great with them.
Probably because I'm a water sign too. (Scorpio ;-)) 
Water signs are deep....and of course have an affinity for water. Maybe that's why we like Miami Vice so much. ;-)
Best of all, now you're daughter is a cancer too. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• Administrators
54 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Thanks very much, Mvice8489. My 6 year old boy has shown me just how fast they can grow up. I have a feeling this one will be even faster. 

Idk, but I'll take it just the same! Thanks!

Yes, I will turn 50 when she turns 13, so I'll probably need some prescription drugs for my nerves! I kind of already do, I think. :) 

You'll be 50 when she's 13? Jesus, you'll be an old f&^%! :D

I should talk, I'll be 43 tomorrow! :evil:

• Like 1

I will have to use this thread since I cannot tap into the Personals Forum. There is a fatal Error Message.

I want to wish Timm525   a  very Happy Birthday on July 10........tomorrow !  :cake: :cheers: :gift: :balloon: :fireworks:

Tim is one of our Administrators and very active & helpful on this Miami Vice site!    Enjoy your day Tim!! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Tony D. said:

I will have to use this thread since I cannot tap into the Personals Forum. There is a fatal Error Message.

I want to wish Timm525   a  very Happy Birthday on July 10........tomorrow !  :cake: :cheers: :gift: :balloon: :fireworks:

Tim is one of our Administrators and very active & helpful on this Miami Vice site!    Enjoy your day Tim!! :thumbsup:

Nice post Tony - best wishes Timm525:hippie::dance2::cake::balloon:

• Administrators

Thanks guys! Sorry our board is sick. Not sure what is wrong, we are going to try to upgrade the software and see if that corrects it. 

If that doesn't work I will just change the name of this thread to Happy Birthday Timm525 and delete all of Dadrian's birthday wishes! :D:D:D

• Like 2

• Administrators

Happy Belated Birthday D!   How the hell do I keep missing these things?!  :o   Anyway, I don't know what this site would be like without you pal!  Your JH covers still continue to blow me away!  :cake::thumbsup::radio:

5 hours ago, Ferrariman said:

Happy Belated Birthday D!   How the hell do I keep missing these things?!  :o   Anyway, I don't know what this site would be like without you pal!  Your JH covers still continue to blow me away!  :cake::thumbsup::radio:

Thanks so much, Ferrariman. Right back at you on the "what the site would be like without". Also, your input on the JH songs was invaluable to me. Thanks, again. :thumbsup: