SKYWALKER'S AN IDIOT!!

COOPER&BURNETT

Three reasons why Luke Skywalker was really an idiot.1. Kept striking a pose for a shocked OBI WAN KENOBI while KENOBI was trying to explain the Force. Eingefügtes Bild

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Detective_Crockett

• timm525

• Lar

2. Couldn't understand the concept of "swinging across", only knew how to hang by the rope, and try to climb up it like in Gym class. A screaming, crying Princess resulted....Eingefügtes Bild

3. And the number one reason LUKE SKYWALKER was really an idiot....(drum roll please....)

Coop, I have known this since I first seen these films when they were rereleaseed in '97, like most people call him, a whiny farmboy... "But I was going over to Tosche's Station to pick up power converters!" What a wuss!

I think if I need ahero, and Bond is not availible, I'd rather call Frank Drebin from Police Squad! rather than this doofus!

next time you watch ROTJ, check out the look he gives vader right after he says "the empreror hasn't driven it from you completely yet", or something like that.priceless.

Guest neworder

lol the last picture made me laugh, what an idiotHe's definately not a fave character of mine, i think he's played poorly and it shows, i mean what else has Mark Hamel (not sure if thats spelt right) done in movies? **** all.SJB

• Administrators
next time you watch ROTJ' date=' check out the look he gives vader right after he says "the empreror hasn't driven it from you completely yet", or something like that.priceless.[/quote']Yes I know the scene you speak of and the picture is priceless.I like how fast he recovered from the lightning once Vader picked up the emperor too. It was like he never got shocked.His acting needed work.

My intention wasn't really to bash Mark Hamill, or Star Wars, but it seems to have taken that tone. :)It was meant as a joke due to the photos. I'm a HUGE Star Wars fan, however, if you want to actually bash Mark Hamill or Star Wars, be my guest.After all, it's just a movie.

• Administrators

Agreed. Consider the props and clothes they had to work with and the fact that the movie turned into 6 parts worth billions.I'd say old Luke did a good job but still deserves to get ribbed a little. :p

We need someone with photoshop to make the lightsaber blade go thu his face and head. :)

STAR WARS meets MIAMI VICE!Eingefügtes Bild

Hmmm, I just can't see that working under a white blazer ;)."How'd you spend your vacation, Crockett?""I went to Skywalker Ranch, pal!"

lol the last picture made me laugh' date=' what an idiotHe's definately not a fave character of mine, i think he's played poorly and it shows, i mean what else has Mark Hamel (not sure if thats spelt right) done in movies? **** all.SJB[/quote']Well he did play a teenage virgin car buff in "Corvette Summer"Lame movie but the car was cool!Annie Potts ( I love her!) stole the show with her protrayal of the hooker "Vanessa" She was absolutely awsome. I think she won, or was nominated, for some award for that part?

Well he did play a teenage virgin car buff in "Corvette Summer"Lame movie but the car was cool!Annie Potts ( I love her!) stole the show with her protrayal of the hooker "Vanessa" She was absolutely awsome. I think she won' date=' or was nominated, for some award for that part?[/quote']I think Corvette summer came out in 78. The academy awards in 1978 picked a winnner for it's best movie, ANNIE HALL. Could that be what your thinking?

We need someone with photoshop to make the lightsaber blade go thu his face and head. :)

You mean like this? I wasn't entirely sure about the colour of light sabers' date=' so I went with what I saw on an ad recently. That was the best I could do at 1:30 in the morning. :)[img']http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t314/catcar7/LightSabereditited-1.jpg

• Administrators

Great job Gina! :clap:

...This lightsaber color would have been light blue...

I would say the color was more of a whitish.Eingefügtes BildI have somewhere up in my attic the original Kenner Star Wars action figures that were released in the late 70's early 80's and Luke had a yellow light saber that came out of his arm and Obi Wan had a blue one. Darth of course had red. Just wished I never opened them.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

I think Corvette summer came out in 78. The academy awards in 1978 picked a winnner for it's best movie' date=' ANNIE HALL. Could that be what your thinking?[/quote']no that woul be Woody Allen???No Annie Potts got some acalade of sorts for that protrayal of the hooker in the movie Corvette Summer. She was absolutely hilarious. The winey voice was enought o drive you to drink and she played a bubble head very well. Even the "drunk" part was hilarious. she is swigging pure vodca froma bottle and then tipping the orange juice container from the minifridge in her van. She says "I'm mixing drinks"Our beloved Star Wars Hero was recently in a car crash and his boyish face was a bit mangled for this movie. It gave him a rough edge I suppose?