SKYWALKER'S AN IDIOT!!

COOPER&BURNETT

If you saw that trailer back in the day's I was wondering what was it like to see Obi Wan appear in the trailer at 0:57 was it a ''holy cr*p moment because you thought Obi Wan would come back in the movie?and you probably most definitely know Bail Organa is played by Crockett's original partner who blew up in the pilot :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Detective_Crockett

• timm525

• Lar

and you probably most definitely know Bail Organa is played by Crockett's original partner who blew up in the pilot :)
Yes, I know just about all there is to know about the STAR WARS movies! :clap:

Your awesome man! :D it's epic me and you can have a conversation on these threads about the same things we like that's why I love this community so much!:happy: we do have so much in common! :) and what do you think of The A-Team?

Nope. Well' date=' yes...if you buy a used version on laserdisc or vhs or beta. :)[/quote']Weren't the unedited versions available (officially) on DVD a few years back? I thought they were, but there's been so many releases and re-releases (and re-re-releases) that I lost track a long time ago (in a galaxy fa---never mind).You know, there's something about those old VHS releases on the CBS/FOX label. Sure, the picture quality isn't nearly as good as a DVD, but man, just holding those old tapes brings back huge memories (and the artwork is, IMO, unsurpassed). I remember finding the original 1982 "Video Rental Library" clamshell VHS tape (on the FOX label, before SW was re-released on CBS/FOX) in a used video store for cheap years ago. When SW was originally released on VHS and Beta, it was technically rental only, but you could buy it for some crazy price, $99.95 or $199.95, something like that. Man, I flipped when I found it, and I still have it, although it's so old I only watched it once to mimimize wear to it.I used to be real into Star Wars when I was younger. Nowadays, I love the original trilogy but that's about it, although I have a soft spot for the original line of toys, and will buy whatever I come across in my travels. A few weeks back I found the 1983 Jabba figure complete, and it proudly sits on my dresser right now.

Your awesome man! :D it's epic me and you can have a conversation on these threads about the same things we like that's why I love this community so much!:happy: we do have so much in common! :) and what do you think of The A-Team?

Actually, I like the A-team. I was really into it in the 80's. Love the theme song.

original 1982 "Video Rental Library" clamshell VHS tape (on the FOX label, before SW was re-released on CBS/FOX) in a used video store for cheap years ago. When SW was originally released on VHS and Beta, it was technically rental only, but you could buy it for some crazy price, $99.95 or $199.95, something like that. Man, I flipped when I found it, and I still have it, although it's so old I only watched it once to mimimize wear to it.I used to be real into Star Wars when I was younger. Nowadays, I love the original trilogy but that's about it, although I have a soft spot for the original line of toys, and will buy whatever I come across in my travels. A few weeks back I found the 1983 Jabba figure complete, and it proudly sits on my dresser right now.

I'm all about the original trillogy. I have the original, unedited, no special edition, original releases on Laserdisc. I still have the machine, and it works great.Yeah, I think they may have the originals on DVD, but like you, I too have lost track of all the releases.The Original Trillogy really is amazingly good. It holds up very well. It's timeless. :thumbsup:(Just for the record, every sci fi magazine that lists the best of, or have a readers choice, the LIGHTSABER is ALWAYS the favorite, or coolest sci fi weapon. I too agree!)

I have a picture of a cartoony life size Princess Leia in a collectables shop in my local town. I'll post it later, she's quite sexy actually! I asked the owner where he'd got it... Sweden apparently

I have a picture of a cartoony life size Princess Leia in a collectables shop in my local town. I'll post it later' date=' she's quite sexy actually! I asked the owner where he'd got it... Sweden apparently[/quote']Sweeet!

I saw this is a shop local to me & just knew I could post it here. Sadly the iconic Leia is standing alongside Kung Fu panda lol I've no idea what she's made of. Apologies for the poor quality photo, it was a sunny day...[ATTACH=CONFIG]6707[/ATTACH]

post-51-13892964815174_thumb.jpg