SKYWALKER'S AN IDIOT!!

COOPER&BURNETT

They also wrote the WAMPA attack into THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK to explain for his scars. True story.Here's some deleted scenes.Eingefügtes Bild

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Detective_Crockett

• timm525

• Lar

I have somewhere up in my attic the original Kenner Star Wars action figures that were released in the late 70's early 80's and Luke had a yellow light saber that came out of his arm and Obi Wan had a blue one. Darth of course had red. Just wished I never opened them.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

I like your action figure tim.I never really cared for mine.Eingefügtes Bild

• 1 year later...

Great job Gina! :clap:I would say the color was more of a whitish.Eingefügtes BildI have somewhere up in my attic the original Kenner Star Wars action figures that were released in the late 70's early 80's and Luke had a yellow light saber that came out of his arm and Obi Wan had a blue one. Darth of course had red. Just wished I never opened them.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Forgot about this thread. :D:D

• Administrators

I've never saw that Owen Lars and Aunt Beru one before. I thought it was a joke. Didn't even know they made that one. :clap:

I've never saw that Owen Lars and Aunt Beru one before. I thought it was a joke. Didn't even know they made that one. :clap:

It's not much fun to play with.......

It's not much fun to play with.......

The things you collect, Coop, astound me. I have...*coughs*Phantom Menace*coughs* action figures somewhere. Obi-Wan and *coughs*Qui-Gon*coughs* because that was definitely NOT my favourite movie...My brother collects Skywalker figures though.And...I would like to point out...I would probably have looked at a lightsabre like that too, because that is what I am like! Good thing he didn't activate it, otherwise...that would have been a real short film....

The things you collect' date=' Coop, astound me. I have...*coughs*Phantom Menace*coughs* action figures somewhere. Obi-Wan and *coughs*Qui-Gon*coughs* because that was definitely NOT my favourite movie...My brother collects Skywalker figures though.And...I would like to point out...I would probably have looked at a lightsabre like that too, because that is what I am like! Good thing he didn't activate it, otherwise...that would have been a real short film....[/quote']STAR WARS is my favorite film, I too am glad he didn't kill himself early! :DDon't forget to see my STAR WARS Cast and Crew items in the scrapbook section, along with some articles I wrote for a STAR WARS magazine! :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...
That's because you need the playset to go with them:[ATTACH=CONFIG]6693[/ATTACH]
Thanks Pal' date=' I was looking for that playset for years! :thumbsup:[/size']

RARE PHOTO OF CHEWBACCA FONDLING LEIA! Eingefügtes Bild
From the looks of this picture' date=' it was taken by a Surveillance camera on Cloud City over the planet Bespin.[/size']

OMG!!! NO WAY:p:p:p:STAR WARS AND MIAMI VICE?! WE HAVE A LOT IN COMMON COOP MY FRIEND :)

STAR WARS' date=' MIAMI VICE, and AIRWOLF are three of my favorite things. I also love the INDIANA JONES films. :thumbsup:[/size']

ARE YOU A BATMAN FAN TOO BUDDY? I'M A HUGE EPIC BATMAN FAN DIE - HARD!!! DO YOU PREFER BURTON OR NOLAN?BANE''I'm Gotham's Reckoning!''

You'll be disappinted to know that I'm not really a BATMAN fan. I don't dislike Batman, it's just not my thing. I don't really follow superhero movies or comics. Nothing wrong liking Batman, as it's VERY popular.No worries, just not my thing.

Aw, no worries pal :p we can't all like the same thing,what is your opinion on the Star Wars Prequels and George Lucas now?MY OPINION: Phantom Menace wasn't really that great, Attack Of The Clones not so good either, but the Revenge Of The Sith was great.George Lucas must of changed the title from Revenge Of The Jedi as the Jedi are all about peace.making it to Return Of The Jedi.Could you imagine Revenge Of The Sith being called Return Of The Sith and Return Of The Jedi being Revenge Of The Jedi?I'm currently saving my money to buy the Star Wars collection on Blu-Ray :p

Aw' date=' no worries pal :p we can't all like the same thing,what is your opinion on the Star Wars Prequels and George Lucas now?MY OPINION: Phantom Menace wasn't really that great, Attack Of The Clones not so good either, but the Revenge Of The Sith was great.George Lucas must of changed the title from Revenge Of The Jedi as the Jedi are all about peace.making it to Return Of The Jedi.Could you imagine Revenge Of The Sith being called Return Of The Sith and Return Of The Jedi being Revenge Of The Jedi?I'm currently saving my money to buy the Star Wars collection on Blu-Ray :p[/quote']Well, I think fondly of Lucas because he created the STAR WARS films, and INDIANA JONES (THE INDIANA JONES movies are coming out in blu ray, and RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK is coming to U.S. IMAX theaters). The prequels were not that great, but I agree, Revenge of the sith was very cool. I was glad to see new star wars movies, even though the phantom menace wasn't very good. It had it's moments, but "Revenge" made up for it. Lucas wants to do a live action STAR WARS TV series, but says he's waiting for the cost to come down on the effects that would be needed to do it.

Yeah I heard about that mate, you must have been young when Star Wars was first released? not saying your old :p xD but I must of been at least 6 when I got into Star Wars and my parents recommended the Original Trilogy to me and it was the best experience of my young life, have you noticed the Stormtrooper in IV bumping his head on the door and rubbing it better?:radio: xD

Yeah I heard about that mate' date=' you must have been young when Star Wars was first released? not saying your old :p xD but I must of been at least 6 when I got into Star Wars and my parents recommended the Original Trilogy to me and it was the best experience of my young life, have you noticed the Stormtrooper in IV bumping his head on the door and rubbing it better?:radio: xD[/quote']I was 10 years old in 1977.Yep, I know about the trooper bumping his head. I'm a STAR WARS fanatic, and there isn't much known about STAR WARS that I know. I pretty much studied everything STAR WARS my whole life.

I have always wanted to see the original first ever release of Star Wars IV, not all the edited stuff, just the first ever released version, is that still available to buy?

I have always wanted to see the original first ever release of Star Wars IV' date=' not all the edited stuff, just the first ever released version, is that still available to buy?[/quote']Nope. Well, yes...if you buy a used version on laserdisc or vhs or beta. :)